C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

needing a good tuner in Savannah area!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 11:15 PM
Dyekid04
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default needing a good tuner in Savannah area!

Hey guys , just moved from the Pensacola area. did Pfadt LT's and Borla ATAK along with vara ram and a HP tuner tune while i was there. doing a cam swap in the next few weeks. wondering if there are anymore options for tuners near the savannah area . i know about vengeance racing obviously and a few other shops up in ATL. seen one down in Jville called EFI alchemy?? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated the last thread for Savannah was in 2007 i was hoping for newer info haha.

Also i see guys are doing mail order tunes aswell any luck with those from Jeremy or VR thanks
Old 03-13-2015, 08:58 PM
djfury05
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dyekid04
Hey guys , just moved from the Pensacola area. did Pfadt LT's and Borla ATAK along with vara ram and a HP tuner tune while i was there. doing a cam swap in the next few weeks. wondering if there are anymore options for tuners near the savannah area . i know about vengeance racing obviously and a few other shops up in ATL. seen one down in Jville called EFI alchemy?? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated the last thread for Savannah was in 2007 i was hoping for newer info haha.

Also i see guys are doing mail order tunes aswell any luck with those from Jeremy or VR thanks
Not sure about Savannah but there's Charleston Performance Solutions in Charleston, SC about 2hrs from you. I'll most likely be taking my car there. Couple other shops in that area as well. My buddy in Pooler right next to Savannah has HP Tuners and has tuned quite a few cars but he isn't mainstream or anything.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:16 PM
Dyekid04
Instructor

anyone have any feedback on the Charleston guys? i seen them on Facebook i messaged but no response after they read the message soo idk . if you could get in contact with your buddy and see if he wants us to link up and when can go from there that would be awesome!
Old 03-15-2015, 10:00 AM
hodge9386
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey man, I do have hp tuners but i usually dont tune other peoples stuff. I have tuned several of my cars and trucks but i dont like the liability of tuning other peoples cars. I have heard the Charleston performance guys are good and i know a buddy of mine took his camaro to efi alchemy with heads, cam and a big shot on nitrous and it ran damn good. If you would like to hang out though there is a good group of guys in the savannah area that are always out doing stuff. We are all going out to the hilton head cars and coffee next weekend. Look me up on facebook if your want, my name is john hodges.
Old 03-15-2015, 02:53 PM
Dyekid04
Instructor

Originally Posted by hodge9386
Hey man, I do have hp tuners but i usually dont tune other peoples stuff. I have tuned several of my cars and trucks but i dont like the liability of tuning other peoples cars. I have heard the Charleston performance guys are good and i know a buddy of mine took his camaro to efi alchemy with heads, cam and a big shot on nitrous and it ran damn good. If you would like to hang out though there is a good group of guys in the savannah area that are always out doing stuff. We are all going out to the hilton head cars and coffee next weekend. Look me up on facebook if your want, my name is john hodges.
Awesome I just moved back here from Destin and we did tons of cars and coffees there. I looked you up on FB but I have like 4 John hodges that have mutual friends with me lol. You can Pm me about your profile and I'll add you and we can link up there. Thanks!
Old 03-15-2015, 06:52 PM
hodge9386
Instructor

Just look up hodge9386@yahoo.com see if that works
Old 03-23-2015, 08:50 PM
D&C vette
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Doc at EFI Alchemy is great. He did my first tune and it was flawless. I have also been to Vengence as well, Mike is great also. I believe EFI Alchemy and Vengence both use EFI Live. Derek at Browning Tuning has a strong following. He is on FB, business is located in Moultrie which is about 3.5 hrs from Sav. Derek uses HP tuners.

Last edited by D&C vette; 03-26-2015 at 08:07 PM.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:00 AM
SavannahVette13
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do not go to EFI Alchemy!!. I am in the savannah area and have always made the trip to vengeace. Look up Browning Tuning. They have been doing some really good work and is only a couple hours from savannah i think. I vote Vengeance or Browning tuning.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:21 AM
hodge9386
Instructor

Browning is good but the are over 4 hrs from sav. I'd go to charleston performance.

Get notified of new replies

To needing a good tuner in Savannah area!

Quick Reply: needing a good tuner in Savannah area!