C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

✈► CHUCK CoW BOOSTING & TUNING @ CORVETTE EXPO - SEVIERVILLE, TN - MAR 19th - 22nd ◄✈

Old 03-12-2015, 02:02 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default ✈► CHUCK CoW BOOSTING & TUNING @ CORVETTE EXPO - SEVIERVILLE, TN - MAR 19th - 22nd ◄✈

CHUCK CoW TUNING & BOOSTING in TENNESSEE - MARCH 19 - 22

! TENNESSEE CORVETTE OWNERS !

CHUCK CoW - IS TUNING & CoW BOOSTING!

in TENNESSEE

SEVIERVILLE, PIGEON FORGE, & GATLINBURG

CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE SIGN UP THREAD

Old 03-18-2015, 08:56 AM
AQWIKZ
Pro

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Default CHUCK CoW BOOST & Tune

I just had the CoW boost and tune done in my 2005 6 speed and all I say is DAMN!! car should have been like that from the factory. I thought my car was running great, but it was not even close. I started
talking with Chuck about the Cow Booster and my options. We decided to do a data log to send to him and see how the tune was, as my tuner would not give me a copy. After Chuck saw the data log we decided to go with the full package, tune and boosted. I will say that the entire process of getting this done was a great ordeal. I had Fantastic Service and that is hard to find anymore. Chuck goes out of his way to make sure everything is Right!! He Always took my calls to answer any questions.

If you have not decided to do his Booster and tune and you are on the
fence, it's time to jump and be BOOSTED and Tuned!!

I highly recommend this to everyone you won't be disappointed!!
Old 03-19-2015, 10:04 PM
jsucraig
Burning Brakes

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Hey Chuck, say hi to Creekside for me.
BTW: still loving the tune and CoW Booster on my '13 GS.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:10 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Absolutely!

Originally Posted by jsucraig
Hey Chuck, say hi to Creekside for me.
BTW: still loving the tune and CoW Booster on my '13 GS.
Absolutely!

Maybe this is a Corvette you're going to keep or a bit?

Thank you!
Chuck CoW
Old 03-20-2015, 06:35 AM
jsucraig
Burning Brakes

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

She'll probably go with me to the grave.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:09 AM
secrt0007agt
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Default The Chuck CoW Experience

We had an "out of body" experience with Chuck CoW at the Expo this past week and weekend..........it was a simply awesome transformation of my 2011 Grand Sport!

I bought a modified 2011 GS several months ago, a vehicle that was built by what I thought was a good Vette mechanic and tuner, at least that was what I was told by several sources and a dealership in central Florida. When purchased, this GS sounded awesome and looked very cool, but it had some serious driveability issues. Evidently this GS had been subjected to more than one tuner in attempts to get this monster tamed, in addition to the two entities I had taken it to for driveability problems.

The leading and most pronounced issue (in my opinion) was an Aeromotive Fuel System that was installed to feed a "built" LS3. The first place I contacted simply wanted to run a wire around the fuel pump controller and let the fuel pump run 100% all the time......wrong. Then there was the folks that told me I had to just trash the Aeromotive and get a better fuel system installed......I never got the estimated quote, but I cannot imagine what that would have cost me.

I then started to search the southeast for a tuner, business or someone to get this car running smooth, not quitting at red lights, or bucking like a brahma bull. Several speed shops and tuners in the southeast said they were booked up and others said they did not work on Aeromotive. I called Aeromotive and received some great technical assistance and guidance from them, but I am not a mechanic or tuner.......I needed someone who knew how to work with this system, not even Aeromotive could point me toward someone who could tune one of their fuel systems........wonderful.

Here I am with a car that has run 10.0 sec. 1/4 miles, but I need to get it to run down the road and get me places. Well as it turned out I needed to expand my search area, look beyond the southeast and also use the good ole "Corvette Forum" to find the answers.

My research on the forum revealed that this guy (I had no idea who or what he did) named Chuck, from N.Y. was coming down to our neck of the woods to do some tuning. Turns out he was coming down to Tennessee to the Corvette Expo to work on Corvettes and after reading many threads and posts about his work, I gave Chuck a call. I was so impressed with the responses, answers and explanations from Chuck; I made the appointment with him to meet in TN during the Expo. Man, I had finally talked with someone who knew how the Aeromotive System worked and they were not afraid to tackle issues that others could not solve............

I have to tell you guys and gals here on the forum, I am here to tell you Chuck and Mr. "creekside" from Seymour, TN laid out the red carpet for us at the Corvette Expo! We were not only treated like VIP's, but Chuck was nothing but impressive to my buddy and myself. Chuck spent numerous hours working on a Vette that many others failed to tame, and for the most part, only got it running at minimal performance levels.

During the process of getting my GS straightened out, Chuck answered every question we asked (some were stupid), explained everything he was going to do to my vehicle, went into great detail of the why and how of this "ball-busting" fuel system and made me feel like part of the procedure and process of getting the GS running like a "scalded dog".

Getting the GS back to life involved correcting several issues resulting from a less than professional installation of the fuel system and identifying problem areas. Chuck again did a superb job of explaining each step of the process and he was not afraid to get his hands dirty doing it. The man did what several others could not or would not work on, which impressed us more than anyone we have ever worked with........no kidding!

Then there was the CoW Booster.........holy crap, what a performance improvement. If you guys and gals want to see fantastic throttle response and something to bring the life back in your Vette, I am here to tell you..........get the CoW Booster installed !!!! This creation that Chuck developed is something you will never regret getting installed and you will realize what you have been missing in your Vettes performance.

So to the few Chuck critics out there, your way off base, you have no idea what you’re talking about, and I invite you to take a ride in my GS now that it has finally been dialed in correctly by Chuck. If you just want to run your mouth, have at it, I know what Chuck's work does for your Vette and I have talked with, and met the man, you need to call him.

Thanks again to Chuck, Charley and Charley’s wife Jenny who made us feel right at home, treated us with royalty, and made for one of the nicest, and friendliest experiences we have ever had……..
Old 03-23-2015, 01:15 PM
Sudstrain
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default The Chuck CoW Experience

Great review!I get to experience that with Chuck every year at sema show in Las Vegas.Chuck is the most honest man too deal wit,deliver 100%+results on his services everytime.

Get notified of new replies

To ✈► CHUCK CoW BOOSTING & TUNING @ CORVETTE EXPO - SEVIERVILLE, TN - MAR 19th - 22nd ◄✈

Search this Thread