C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chuck Cow Booster & Tune

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 10:45 PM
Chokeu
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Chuck Cow Booster & Tune

Just had Chuck put his tune and Cow Booster on my 2005 A4 and now it runs like it should have the factory! Shifts totally awesome now! Now just adding more mods one by one. Great service too, I called him with a quick question the day I got my PCM back and he took the call and answered my questions. Later that night, he called me to see how everything went and followed up on what we spoke about earlier in the afternoon. Thanks again Chuck for everything!! If your hesitant on doing a Cow Booster or having Chuck tune your ride, don't. Just do it!!! You won't regret it!!
Old 03-18-2015, 12:20 AM
Sudstrain
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Chuck tune second to none in my book...
Old 03-19-2015, 10:29 PM
corvettecolin
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Can someone put it in simple terms, what is this chuck cow booster and tune? I've read up on the Diablo unit but haven't found a web site for this.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:07 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default CoW BOOSTER! is.....

Originally Posted by corvettecolin
Can someone put it in simple terms, what is this chuck cow booster and tune? I've read up on the Diablo unit but haven't found a web site for this.
CoW BOOSTER! is an awesome modification to the electronic system (and only I can do it)

that allows the throttle to behave much more like a non-electronic throttle system.

It takes all of the lag or sloppiness out of the pedal. It becomes very responsive and power

is distributed much more evenly throughout the entire range making driving much more fun.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON CoW BOOSTER!

The Chuck CoW Tune is my special way of tuning that makes the vehicle much more responsive and fun

to drive....Especially for Automatics.

My CoW BOOSTER! and Tune together make for a very different and exciting driving experience.

We do just about all GM cars and trucks using the same methods and we find it to be very popular.

Please call me any time if you want more details. 914-332-0049

Thanks!
Chuck CoW
Old 03-19-2015, 11:14 PM
corvettecolin
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
CoW BOOSTER! is an awesome modification to the electronic system (and only I can do it)

that allows the throttle to behave much more like a non-electronic throttle system.

It takes all of the lag or sloppiness out of the pedal. It becomes very responsive and power

is distributed much more evenly throughout the entire range making driving much more fun.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON CoW BOOSTER!

The Chuck CoW Tune is my special way of tuning that makes the vehicle much more responsive and fun

to drive....Especially for Automatics.

My CoW BOOSTER! and Tune together make for a very different and exciting driving experience.

We do just about all GM cars and trucks using the same methods and we find it to be very popular.

Please call me any time if you want more details. 914-332-0049

Thanks!
Chuck CoW
Hey thanks for answering, that's fantastic.
Ok, then how is this done? do you have to have the car or do you send the booster. Also I have read where people have sent you their tune and you have sent one back, how does that work?
Old 03-19-2015, 11:23 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default If you're not local....

Originally Posted by corvettecolin
Hey thanks for answering, that's fantastic.
Ok, then how is this done? do you have to have the car or do you send the booster. Also I have read where people have sent you their tune and you have sent one back, how does that work?
If you're not local.... Then you can send me your pcm or I can send you one of mine and then we just swap.

If I send you one of mine, then your car is not disabled for the few days for shipping.

CLICK HERE FOR AUTOCAL TUNER INFO - then watch the video.

I make it easy and you could live in China and it's just as easy as if you're cross town.

Call me any time.
914-332-0049

Chuck CoW
Old 03-20-2015, 11:32 PM
Chokeu
Pro

I just got off the phone with Chuck, even when he's away at a corvette convention in TN, the guy takes my call at 9:30pm and we shoot the sh*t for almost an hour an a half. I told him what my next steps were on my car and he actually talked me out of it and had me spend less money that what I was going to by going a different route. He explained in full detail all the answers to my questions and I had a lot. What tuner does that?? Chuck, your the man. If anyone has any doubts about his work or his work ethics, don't. This is someone who is passionate about his job and these days is hard to find. So happy I found someone who I can trust.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:08 AM
secrt0007agt
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Default My experience with Chuck and the CoW Booster

We had an "out of body" experience with Chuck CoW at the Expo this past week and weekend..........it was a simply awesome transformation of my 2011 Grand Sport!

I bought a modified 2011 GS several months ago, a vehicle that was built by what I thought was a good Vette mechanic and tuner, at least that was what I was told by several sources and a dealership in central Florida. When purchased, this GS sounded awesome and looked very cool, but it had some serious driveability issues. Evidently this GS had been subjected to more than one tuner in attempts to get this monster tamed, in addition to the two entities I had taken it to for driveability problems.

The leading and most pronounced issue (in my opinion) was an Aeromotive Fuel System that was installed to feed a "built" LS3. The first place I contacted simply wanted to run a wire around the fuel pump controller and let the fuel pump run 100% all the time......wrong. Then there was the folks that told me I had to just trash the Aeromotive and get a better fuel system installed......I never got the estimated quote, but I cannot imagine what that would have cost me.

I then started to search the southeast for a tuner, business or someone to get this car running smooth, not quitting at red lights, or bucking like a brahma bull. Several speed shops and tuners in the southeast said they were booked up and others said they did not work on Aeromotive. I called Aeromotive and received some great technical assistance and guidance from them, but I am not a mechanic or tuner.......I needed someone who knew how to work with this system, not even Aeromotive could point me toward someone who could tune one of their fuel systems........wonderful.

Here I am with a car that has run 10.0 sec. 1/4 miles, but I need to get it to run down the road and get me places. Well as it turned out I needed to expand my search area, look beyond the southeast and also use the good ole "Corvette Forum" to find the answers.

My research on the forum revealed that this guy (I had no idea who or what he did) named Chuck, from N.Y. was coming down to our neck of the woods to do some tuning. Turns out he was coming down to Tennessee to the Corvette Expo to work on Corvettes and after reading many threads and posts about his work, I gave Chuck a call. I was so impressed with the responses, answers and explanations from Chuck; I made the appointment with him to meet in TN during the Expo. Man, I had finally talked with someone who knew how the Aeromotive System worked and they were not afraid to tackle issues that others could not solve............

I have to tell you guys and gals here on the forum, I am here to tell you Chuck and Mr. "creekside" from Seymour, TN laid out the red carpet for us at the Corvette Expo! We were not only treated like VIP's, but Chuck was nothing but impressive to my buddy and myself. Chuck spent numerous hours working on a Vette that many others failed to tame, and for the most part, only got it running at minimal performance levels.

During the process of getting my GS straightened out, Chuck answered every question we asked (some were stupid), explained everything he was going to do to my vehicle, went into great detail of the why and how of this "ball-busting" fuel system and made me feel like part of the procedure and process of getting the GS running like a "scalded dog".

Getting the GS back to life involved correcting several issues resulting from a less than professional installation of the fuel system and identifying problem areas. Chuck again did a superb job of explaining each step of the process and he was not afraid to get his hands dirty doing it. The man did what several others could not or would not work on, which impressed us more than anyone we have ever worked with........no kidding!

Then there was the CoW Booster.........holy crap, what a performance improvement. If you guys and gals want to see fantastic throttle response and something to bring the life back in your Vette, I am here to tell you..........get the CoW Booster installed !!!! This creation that Chuck developed is something you will never regret getting installed and you will realize what you have been missing in your Vettes performance.

So to the few Chuck critics out there, your way off base, you have no idea what you’re talking about, and I invite you to take a ride in my GS now that it has finally been dialed in correctly by Chuck. If you just want to run your mouth, have at it, I know what Chuck's work does for your Vette and I have talked with, and met the man, you need to call him.

Thanks again to Chuck, Charley and Charley’s wife Jenny who made us feel right at home, treated us with royalty, and made for one of the nicest, and friendliest experiences we have ever had……..
Old 03-23-2015, 04:27 PM
REDC4CORVETTE
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The Chuck Cow results are in
Remember what all the chit heads say about the Chuck Cow tune it's only seat of the pants !
It's the seat of your Pants jack Here are the real seat of the pants feel!!

Last edited by REDC4CORVETTE; 03-23-2015 at 04:29 PM.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:05 PM
krazy1
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by secrt0007agt
We had an "out of body" experience with Chuck CoW at the Expo this past week and weekend..........it was a simply awesome transformation of my 2011 Grand Sport!

I bought a modified 2011 GS several months ago, a vehicle that was built by what I thought was a good Vette mechanic and tuner, at least that was what I was told by several sources and a dealership in central Florida. When purchased, this GS sounded awesome and looked very cool, but it had some serious driveability issues. Evidently this GS had been subjected to more than one tuner in attempts to get this monster tamed, in addition to the two entities I had taken it to for driveability problems.

The leading and most pronounced issue (in my opinion) was an Aeromotive Fuel System that was installed to feed a "built" LS3. The first place I contacted simply wanted to run a wire around the fuel pump controller and let the fuel pump run 100% all the time......wrong. Then there was the folks that told me I had to just trash the Aeromotive and get a better fuel system installed......I never got the estimated quote, but I cannot imagine what that would have cost me.

I then started to search the southeast for a tuner, business or someone to get this car running smooth, not quitting at red lights, or bucking like a brahma bull. Several speed shops and tuners in the southeast said they were booked up and others said they did not work on Aeromotive. I called Aeromotive and received some great technical assistance and guidance from them, but I am not a mechanic or tuner.......I needed someone who knew how to work with this system, not even Aeromotive could point me toward someone who could tune one of their fuel systems........wonderful.

Here I am with a car that has run 10.0 sec. 1/4 miles, but I need to get it to run down the road and get me places. Well as it turned out I needed to expand my search area, look beyond the southeast and also use the good ole "Corvette Forum" to find the answers.

My research on the forum revealed that this guy (I had no idea who or what he did) named Chuck, from N.Y. was coming down to our neck of the woods to do some tuning. Turns out he was coming down to Tennessee to the Corvette Expo to work on Corvettes and after reading many threads and posts about his work, I gave Chuck a call. I was so impressed with the responses, answers and explanations from Chuck; I made the appointment with him to meet in TN during the Expo. Man, I had finally talked with someone who knew how the Aeromotive System worked and they were not afraid to tackle issues that others could not solve............

I have to tell you guys and gals here on the forum, I am here to tell you Chuck and Mr. "creekside" from Seymour, TN laid out the red carpet for us at the Corvette Expo! We were not only treated like VIP's, but Chuck was nothing but impressive to my buddy and myself. Chuck spent numerous hours working on a Vette that many others failed to tame, and for the most part, only got it running at minimal performance levels.

During the process of getting my GS straightened out, Chuck answered every question we asked (some were stupid), explained everything he was going to do to my vehicle, went into great detail of the why and how of this "ball-busting" fuel system and made me feel like part of the procedure and process of getting the GS running like a "scalded dog".

Getting the GS back to life involved correcting several issues resulting from a less than professional installation of the fuel system and identifying problem areas. Chuck again did a superb job of explaining each step of the process and he was not afraid to get his hands dirty doing it. The man did what several others could not or would not work on, which impressed us more than anyone we have ever worked with........no kidding!

Then there was the CoW Booster.........holy crap, what a performance improvement. If you guys and gals want to see fantastic throttle response and something to bring the life back in your Vette, I am here to tell you..........get the CoW Booster installed !!!! This creation that Chuck developed is something you will never regret getting installed and you will realize what you have been missing in your Vettes performance.

So to the few Chuck critics out there, your way off base, you have no idea what you’re talking about, and I invite you to take a ride in my GS now that it has finally been dialed in correctly by Chuck. If you just want to run your mouth, have at it, I know what Chuck's work does for your Vette and I have talked with, and met the man, you need to call him.

Thanks again to Chuck, Charley and Charley’s wife Jenny who made us feel right at home, treated us with royalty, and made for one of the nicest, and friendliest experiences we have ever had……..

Post a time slip when you get your next one! Your car sounds wicked!
Old 03-25-2015, 02:19 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default That car was a BEAST!

Originally Posted by krazy1

Post a time slip when you get your next one! Your car sounds wicked!
That car was a BEAST! and it drives like a stocker.

I'm glad I we were able to get it fixed up and tuned right.

Really nice guy and a REALLY FAST CAR!

Chuck CoW
Old 03-29-2015, 12:26 PM
Chokeu
Pro

Hey Chuck, I would like to purchase an AutoCal. I tried to PM you but didn't hear back and its been almost a week. I know your busy as hell so i'll try this route. Please check your messages and hit me back! Thanks, Roger
Old 04-20-2015, 12:03 PM
secrt0007agt
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '15

We did some running yesterday and I wanted to let you look at the time slip.....good, but I am just having problems hooking up?

Old 04-20-2015, 09:04 PM
tacticalwg
7th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Poor Throttle Response

I own a 2011 Corvette Grandsport W/A6 Transmision. I'm very disappointment in the throttle response. When I push my accelerator to the floor, there is a hesitation and the car doesn't have good throttle response. I didn't expect to have this poor throttle response on such an expensive car. This is my twelve Corvette and last. All I wanted was for the car to accelerate with you mash the throttle, no sissy GM Lag. Maybe they need to go bankrupt again.
Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
If you're not local.... Then you can send me your pcm or I can send you one of mine and then we just swap.

If I send you one of mine, then your car is not disabled for the few days for shipping.

CLICK HERE FOR AUTOCAL TUNER INFO - then watch the video.

I make it easy and you could live in China and it's just as easy as if you're cross town.

Call me any time.
914-332-0049

Chuck CoW
Old 04-21-2015, 02:02 PM
tennblkc6
Melting Slicks

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by tacticalwg
I own a 2011 Corvette Grandsport W/A6 Transmision. I'm very disappointment in the throttle response. When I push my accelerator to the floor, there is a hesitation and the car doesn't have good throttle response. I didn't expect to have this poor throttle response on such an expensive car. This is my twelve Corvette and last. All I wanted was for the car to accelerate with you mash the throttle, no sissy GM Lag. Maybe they need to go bankrupt again.
lmao.. nah...no need for that. contact the chuckster....he'll take care of that laggy ole throttle and that slushy ole a6 tranny.
Old 04-22-2015, 01:49 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Default I got exactly what you need....

I got exactly what you need.... I hated it just the way you do.

914-332-0049
Chuck CoW
Old 04-22-2015, 07:37 AM
CI GS
Le Mans Master

Received 1,110 Likes on 780 Posts

Chucks CoW booster will cure that problem completely.
Best part is that after it's installed in your ECM, he can adjust it remotely to suit your taste. He can even do it differently for different TC modes. I currently have mine so that it's very responsive in Competition mode and milder (but still better than stock) with the traction control on. That way, it's not so sensitive if I ever drive it in the rain with the TC on.
This is a very impressive SOTP mod that really wakes your car up.
Just be careful the first time you try it if he gives you the booster at "full nuclear"! My suggestion would be to try driving barefoot and just use your toe on the gas pedal!
And while you're at it, get the Autocal and his ECM and TCM tune. He will wake that beast up for you.
And, if you REALLy want to experience just how much fun an A6 Vette can be, get him to do you a 3.42 gear rear and a converter package!
This guy never sleeps, as you can see from the time he's posting on here!

Get notified of new replies

To Chuck Cow Booster & Tune

Old 04-22-2015, 09:10 AM
secrt0007agt
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '15

Default Chuck Cow Tune

No one could figure out the Aeromotive Fuel System on my built GS until we met up with you at the Corvette Expo, and the throttle response is so sweet with the Cow Booster.

I think we will lower the tire pressure in the NT05r's down in the 20 psi area and do a little better job of warming those tires up too. We should run a consistent 6.50 in the 1/8th.
Old 04-22-2015, 09:44 AM
CI GS
Le Mans Master

Received 1,110 Likes on 780 Posts

Originally Posted by secrt0007agt
No one could figure out the Aeromotive Fuel System on my built GS until we met up with you at the Corvette Expo, and the throttle response is so sweet with the Cow Booster.

ATMORE RUN APRIL 19 - YouTube

I think we will lower the tire pressure in the NT05r's down in the 20 psi area and do a little better job of warming those tires up too. We should run a consistent 6.50 in the 1/8th.
Nice "ride along" vid!
What kind of mods do you have done to that thing?
I think you will see better ETs if you let the TCM auto shift for you in "S" mode, BTW. It looks like you were tap shifting it and it hit the limiter on the 1-2 shift?
Old 04-22-2015, 10:03 AM
secrt0007agt
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '15

Originally Posted by CI GS
Nice "ride along" vid!
What kind of mods do you have done to that thing?
I think you will see better ETs if you let the TCM auto shift for you in "S" mode, BTW. It looks like you were tap shifting it and it hit the limiter on the 1-2 shift?
Thanks, actually let up momentarily cuz I guess I was startled it finally hooked up pretty good. I have not been running S mode, just put in D and go.

There have been a number of things done to the GS;

2.9 Whipple Blower
Brian Crower Pro Series H-Beam Connecting Rods
Wiseco LS3/L92 Forged Pistons
Stock/Ported Heads
APR Main Stud Kit
Clevite Coated H-Series Rod Bearings
ZR1 Head Gaskets
APR Head Bolts
Blower Cam
Brian Tooley Valve Springs
Comp Push Rods
Meiling Oil Pump
Custom Crank Case Breather Kit/Tank
1 7/8’s KOOKS Headers and X Pipe
Modified Stock Dual Mode Mufflers
3200 Convertor
Ported Throttle Body
Cold Air Intake
Dewitt’s Double Core Radiator
Dual Spal Fans
160 Degree Thermostat
Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pump and Pump Speed Controller
95 lb. Fuel Injectors
345 30 19 Nitto NT05r's
Tuned by Chuck of course

Not much that can keep at a 20 mph roll, recent examples......GT500, GTR, Shelby, Vettes......the GS has awesome take off power rolling.

Last edited by secrt0007agt; 04-22-2015 at 12:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Chuck Cow Booster & Tune