C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another satisfied C.o.W Booster customer

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 04:55 PM
Telepierre
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,166 Likes on 1,253 Posts

Default Another satisfied C.o.W Booster customer

I was rather neutral on the throttle behavior of my e-Force equipped C6 but came to the decision to try to improve this perceived "lazy pedal" after two telling episodes. The first one involved a friend test drive that almost ended in the ditch because the driver was "tricked" by the soft throttle response into believing there was nothing there.. then politely asked me if he could push it "a little bit" going full WOT with shouts of exhilaration and borderline out of control-ness.. to put it civilly.

The other came from two friends (car testers from german marque..) which amusingly commented on the throttle/engine response gap after few pedal pumps with the car in park.

So, as for all my other mods, I did quite a bit of research and reading on the subject of throttle response and after evaluating CF posts and market offerings I decided to go the ECM tune route vs available plug in "black box" route. In this regard I simply felt that going the software route was more elegant than adding hardware.

I decided to go with the C.o.W booster and noticed at first start the improvement in throttle response. More car response for less pedal pump it's what I was after and with this solution I got it just right for my type of driving. The CB really shows up in the spirited back roads driving with an enhanced synergy between the AT shifts and the throttle play. For once, I noticed that with this type of throttle response, I am feeling the AT more engaged and "pushing" the car rather than pausing on me with the proverbial "all or nothing" acceleration..
So all considered, I find the C.o.W . booster a full positive addition to the C6 driving experience. The throttle response is just that more prompt and precise for the racy driver.

Cheers!
Old 03-18-2015, 09:17 PM
tennblkc6
Melting Slicks

Received 60 Likes on 50 Posts

I love it...imo it the best mod I have to date....umm...well the coW a4 tranny tune aint nothing to sneeze at.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:44 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Thank you my friends!

Thank you my friends!

No matter what the build, mods, or trans type I find most everyone loves the CoW BOOSTER!

Despite the criticism (from those that have never tried it ) It remains my most favorite

invention of all time and the most popular product here at Corvettes of Westchester.

Thanks to all of my loyal customers and wonderful reviews CoW BOOSTER! has become...

"The Most Amazing Mod Ever Created for the C6 Corvette"

Stay BOOSTED! My Friends!
Chuck CoW
Old 09-16-2015, 02:17 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
Thank you my friends!

No matter what the build, mods, or trans type I find most everyone loves the CoW BOOSTER!

Despite the criticism (from those that have never tried it ) It remains my most favorite

invention of all time and the most popular product here at Corvettes of Westchester.

Thanks to all of my loyal customers and wonderful reviews CoW BOOSTER! has become...

"The Most Amazing Mod Ever Created for the C6 Corvette"

Stay BOOSTED! My Friends!
Chuck CoW

Call NOW to reserve your CoW BOOSTER! today!
- CLICK HERE TO GET CoW BOOSTER! TOTALLY FOR FREE!!! -

GET CoW BOOSTER! for FREE before you try other Products!

Get notified of new replies

To Another satisfied C.o.W Booster customer

Quick Reply: Another satisfied C.o.W Booster customer