C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuning in Western PA?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 11:13 AM
SmittyChevy
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Tuning in Western PA?

Just pulled my Vette out from storage and I think its time for a proper tune.

I am in Pittsburgh PA, looking for a good place to have my 2005 Coupe tuned (cam, heads, intake, exhaust). I bought the car modified and the guy in Indianapolis said he had it tuned out that way, but IMO it is not tuned right, the drive-ability is just horrible (and I've owned 2 other corvettes with aggressive cams/heads that were NOT like this).

I have family out near Reading, so that is always an option to travel out there, I've heard Mike @ Rapid Motorsports out near Reading is a well known tuner, but I'm having trouble contacting him.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction, that would be awesome. Something close to Pittsburgh OR Reading (or anywhere in between) would be great.

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-19-2015, 01:35 PM
GCRoberts
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by SmittyChevy

I am in Pittsburgh PA, looking for a good place to have my 2005 Coupe tuned (cam, heads, intake, exhaust). I bought the car modified and the guy in Indianapolis said he had it tuned out that way, but IMO it is not tuned right, the drive-ability is just horrible (and I've owned 2 other corvettes with aggressive cams/heads that were NOT like this).

I have family out near Reading, so that is always an option to travel out there, I've heard Mike @ Rapid Motorsports out near Reading is a well known tuner, but I'm having trouble contacting him.

Anyone who can point me in the right direction, that would be awesome. Something close to Pittsburgh OR Reading (or anywhere in between) would be great.

Thanks in advance!
If you can wait until August, I'd recommend having EastCoastSupercharging tune it for you at the Corvettes at Carlisle show.
Old 03-22-2015, 10:51 PM
justinlamanna
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check out FJ performance in Delmount,Pa. You can tell the owner Fran I sent you.

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-23-2015, 08:18 AM
ExoticMotorClub
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I will second FJ Performance, Fran tuned my vette and he did an awesome job.
Old 03-25-2015, 03:56 PM
0Shane@CountyCorvette
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks in advance!
SmittyChevy,

Mike from Rapid Motorsports provides tuning services for County Corvette. If you're interested in a custom dyno tune by Mike, we can certainly help you out. Give us a call to setup an appointment @ 610.696.7888!

(Copied this response from your other thread, just in case you haven't seen it)

-Shane
Old 03-30-2015, 03:57 PM
Frans96ss
Le Mans Master

Received 352 Likes on 210 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

We can get you taken care of. Have plenty of customers from out that way.

Get notified of new replies

To Tuning in Western PA?

Quick Reply: Tuning in Western PA?