C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Guidance needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2015, 06:40 PM
c5racr1
Melting Slicks

Received 462 Likes on 331 Posts

Default Guidance needed

07 z06- heads, katech 116 torquer, hall tech, msd intake, 1 7/8 headers.

Under hot conditions when coming to a low speed stop, depressing the clutch the toms drop don't recover and the engine stalls. I'm using hp tuners so I'm trying to figure out what I need to add too. Have not logged anything yet wondering if their is a silver bullet to kill this issue.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:53 AM
tblu92
Le Mans Master

Received 281 Likes on 258 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by c5racr1
07 z06- heads, katech 116 torquer, hall tech, msd intake, 1 7/8 headers.

Under hot conditions when coming to a low speed stop, depressing the clutch the toms drop don't recover and the engine stalls. I'm using hp tuners so I'm trying to figure out what I need to add too. Have not logged anything yet wondering if their is a silver bullet to kill this issue.
The most common issue with a modded LS2 engine that want to die or surge when coming to a stop is that the "idle min airflow" table is set to low- This is what it is called in EFILIVE so it may be something different in HP--The table is in by gear and P/N---and RPM--I would try adding 15% to all those table boxes up to around 2000 RPM--- If you go to far you'll get the opposite affect a hanging idle I so then start backing off on the % ---

Quick Reply: Guidance needed