C6 Scan & Tune Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, and Fuel Management for the Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2006 corvette diablew sport tuned

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2016, 07:44 PM
TheMTazzi
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 corvette diablew sport tuned

Anyone on here with minor mods have a 0-100 of there vehicle with a diablew tune? I wanna see how it shifts/ accelerates becuase I am either doing that or a dyno tune but id save alot if i just use my intune log and diablew tune it. However, my tune is my last mod so i am looking for what will give me the most bang period.
Old 06-18-2016, 09:23 PM
Dcasole
Le Mans Master

Received 2,241 Likes on 1,634 Posts

Originally Posted by TheMTazzi
Anyone on here with minor mods have a 0-100 of there vehicle with a diablew tune? I wanna see how it shifts/ accelerates becuase I am either doing that or a dyno tune but id save alot if i just use my intune log and diablew tune it. However, my tune is my last mod so i am looking for what will give me the most bang period.
not sure of your question but if you mean am I running a Diablo Lew tune the answer is yes

I ran the 93 octane tune and data logged the car, sent Lew the files and he sent back the custom tune

I have headers , HIgh flow cats CAI and NPP exhaust

I also am running Lew's TCM tune and could not be happier ,no delay at all when shifting

Dave

Last edited by Dcasole; 06-18-2016 at 09:24 PM.

Quick Reply: 2006 corvette diablew sport tuned