C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Daytime Running Lights

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 02:15 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 271 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by black05c6z51
i use the fog light setting all he time. this lowers the output of the drl's and looks better..imo
Yes on our cars you can drive with only the fog lights on perhaps one should install those high output brighter burning "off road only fog light bulbs" to be seen better.
Old 08-23-2016, 12:28 PM
c6vetter
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Daytime running lights

I don't know when you sent this message. Yes the unit you are talking is a design I did 2008 and I've made about 40 of them upto now . All but 2 of them have been bought here in the UK 2 went to the US. if you give me an email address I will send you some pics and technical info.Naturally I have one on my own C6 fitted in 2008 and is still working.Btw I make the unit with aircraft spec. components so it should last indefinitely!
As I'm not going to make these units any more (to busy with other things!) I would be happy to send all the details ,schematics,fitting instructions and pics to anyone who like to carry these on.I do not wish to charge anything as I've had my satisfaction in solving the problem.

My mail address is :- info@gmax-research.com. hope you get to see this reply.
Peter Billinton
Originally Posted by bobbony
Is there a way to program Daytime Running Lights OFF as a permanent default?
Old 08-23-2016, 01:02 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Originally Posted by c6vetter
I don't know when you sent this message. Yes the unit you are talking is a design I did 2008 and I've made about 40 of them upto now . All but 2 of them have been bought here in the UK 2 went to the US. if you give me an email address I will send you some pics and technical info.Naturally I have one on my own C6 fitted in 2008 and is still working.Btw I make the unit with aircraft spec. components so it should last indefinitely!
As I'm not going to make these units any more (to busy with other things!) I would be happy to send all the details ,schematics,fitting instructions and pics to anyone who like to carry these on.I do not wish to charge anything as I've had my satisfaction in solving the problem.

My mail address is :- info@gmax-research.com. hope you get to see this reply.
Peter Billinton
This is a 10-year old thread. The person who started it has not been on the forum for the last 6 years. Please don't revive threads this old.

Quick Reply: Daytime Running Lights