C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Innova 3030

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 08:56 PM
nealmark
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Innova 3030

I installed American Racing Headers about 5 days ago. I got a check engine light yesterday. I disconnected the battery to clear it and have not got it back. I bought a Innova 3030 today and connected it up and get no codes, but C and EV blink. I drove her and it was still blinking. 2A, AC, E and HC are off. Anyone have any ideas?
Old 08-03-2006, 10:45 PM
dennis50nj
Race Director

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by nealmark
I installed American Racing Headers about 5 days ago. I got a check engine light yesterday. I disconnected the battery to clear it and have not got it back. I bought a Innova 3030 today and connected it up and get no codes, but C and EV blink. I drove her and it was still blinking. 2A, AC, E and HC are off. Anyone have any ideas?
i have the 3100 it says dont start car turn to on
Old 08-04-2006, 08:07 AM
Zig
Safety Car

Location: stafford country, va. Avatar: Me on turn 3 @ Bristol (The World's Fastest Half-Mile)
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nealmark
if you 'cleared' the code by diconnecting the battery, there isn't any code to read, yet. the reason the c, ev are blinking and the 2a, ac, e, and hc are off, is because the systems haven't finshed there own checks. once they finish their checks (some use a number of engine starts other use a number of miles, etc.) you will be able to rescan it and get the code.

the most likely cause of the cel is related to the rear o2 sensors.

some folks recommend a band-aid fix, while others recommend finding the cause and fixing the problem instead of ignoring it or disconnecting them.

it can be as simple as a damaged o2 sensor, a burnt wire, improper location, etc. etc.

Last edited by Zig; 08-04-2006 at 08:09 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Innova 3030

Quick Reply: Innova 3030