C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MP3 Player

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 09:17 AM
DarkSG03svt
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MP3 Player

Has anyone had issues trying to play burned CD's or even MP3 Cd's?

I just got my vette the other week so I dont know if this is a known issue. I have a 3LT with Navigation.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:34 AM
shockwaveharry
Racer

Borrowed a buddys truck the other day and he had a great cd that he burned 60+ MP3's on. I had remembered that our cars played MP3's so I snagged it to listen to for a couple of days. Although the cd worked great in his Pioneer head unit, it did some wierd stuff in the Vette... The title list showed only about 10 songs and if you tried to skip ahead a few songs it would take forever to start playing. The worst part was that regardless of what song was selected or displayed, it would just play one song, as if every song on the cd was the same but with different titles.

I haven't researched this issue at all or tried another cd though... Just relaying my experience at this point.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:35 AM
timd38
Race Director

Received 181 Likes on 162 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

My 2006 with the base radio plays MP3s just fine.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:08 AM
DarkSG03svt
Advanced

Originally Posted by shockwaveharry
Borrowed a buddys truck the other day and he had a great cd that he burned 60+ MP3's on. I had remembered that our cars played MP3's so I snagged it to listen to for a couple of days. Although the cd worked great in his Pioneer head unit, it did some wierd stuff in the Vette... The title list showed only about 10 songs and if you tried to skip ahead a few songs it would take forever to start playing. The worst part was that regardless of what song was selected or displayed, it would just play one song, as if every song on the cd was the same but with different titles.

I haven't researched this issue at all or tried another cd though... Just relaying my experience at this point.
EXACTLY!!!!

I opened another thread under Stereo and there is some good info in it.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1864548

Get notified of new replies

To MP3 Player

Quick Reply: MP3 Player