C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Only this can happen to me, Schrader 21210 failure TPMS tool

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 07:39 PM
tmak26b
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Only this can happen to me, Schrader 21210 failure TPMS tool

I have the worst luck ever. I think I am the first person to have a Schrader TPMS tool failure. I purchased a brand new Schrader 21210 tool online last week. The unit can only read sensors when they are directly TOUCHing the tool. It refuse to read the Corvette sensors when it is more than 1" away from the tool. I have called Schrader about the problem, but they said they have never heard of this failure. 4 new 9v later, i am still stuck. I guess I got the first broken unit. ahhh
Old 03-28-2008, 08:17 PM
johnodrake

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,570 Likes on 1,615 Posts

Originally Posted by tmak26b
I have the worst luck ever. I think I am the first person to have a Schrader TPMS tool failure. I purchased a brand new Schrader 21210 tool online last week. The unit can only read sensors when they are directly TOUCHing the tool. It refuse to read the Corvette sensors when it is more than 1" away from the tool. I have called Schrader about the problem, but they said they have never heard of this failure. 4 new 9v later, i am still stuck. I guess I got the first broken unit. ahhh
Bad luck, I guess, but that's why they have warranties...

Quick Reply: Only this can happen to me, Schrader 21210 failure TPMS tool