C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z06/ZR1/GS Conversions @ GM Parts House

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Default Z06/ZR1/GS Conversions @ GM Parts House

Hello All,

Thank you for your interest in GM Parts House conversion kits. If you’re looking to do any type of conversion at all, Z06, ZR1, Grand Sport, I’d like to get an opportunity to earn your business. I have been involved with the C6 conversion process since the day the Z06 was released. I have sold hundreds of wide body kits to the same hundreds of satisfied customers. I have a reputation on the forum for making sure you get everything you need with a conversion and for being knowledgeable about the product(s).

Even if you’re interested in getting the conversions with or without the fenders, with or without the quarter panels or bumper, I would be happy to help you out with it. My kits are complete and I am always looking for feedback to make my kits better. I investigate every situation that comes up and I adjust my kits accordingly. We recently added the Grand Sport fender emblems to our Grand Sport kits since most customers thing the fenders look strange without them.
Should you be interested in purchasing a kit, please call myself or Patrick @ 484-949-2099 and if you’re the shy type feel free to email us at gene@gmpartshouse.com or patrick@gmpartshouse.com.

Thanks, Gene.

All conversions are all Genuine GM Parts. You are getting factory body panels for this pricing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Sport Conversions

Front Grand Sport Conversion - $2545.07
Rear Grand Sport Conversion (Coupe) - $1283.52
Rear Grand Sport Conversion (Convertible) - $1331.28

Front Grand Sport Conversion consists of 44 part numbers and 129 total pieces.
Rear Grand Sport Conversion consists of 15 part numbers and 26 total pieces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZR1 Conversions

Front ZR1 Conversion - $4911.45
Rear ZR1 Conversion - $1283.52

Front ZR1 Conversion consists of 36 different part numbers and 101 total pieces.
Rear ZR1 Conversion consists of 15 part numbers and 26 total pieces.

ZR1 Splitter - $1489.25

ZR1 Side Rockers - $1078.71 each
Hardware and splash guard kit - $211.88 (for both sides)

Z06 Conversions

Front Z06 Conversion - $4128.71
Rear Z06 Conversion - $1283.52

Front Z06 Conversion consists of 36 different part numbers and 101 total pieces.
Rear Z06 Conversion consists of 15 part numbers and 26 total pieces.

Please keep in mind the front conversions do not come with the large plastic wheelhouses that are glued to the frame. You will have to fill a gap of about 1” between the wheelhouse and the fender. The ZR1 conversion does not include ZR1 splitter, hood, side rockers, etc. The front conversions also do not come with Z06 fender emblems, ZR1 fender emblems, except for the Grand Sport kit that does come with front fender emblems. They do come with a new front bumper emblem.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

Old 06-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Le Mans Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Rear Z06 Conversion - $1283.52
Does that include the mud guards? I didn't really notice them until I just looked up some pics. Just curious. I should be doing this sometime this week.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by Le Mans C6
Does that include the mud guards? I didn't really notice them until I just looked up some pics. Just curious. I should be doing this sometime this week.
Yes, it does include the splash guards.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:31 AM
Gene Culley

Order your conversion from GM Parts House.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:09 PM
Le Mans Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Please keep in mind the front conversions do not come with the large plastic wheelhouses that are glued to the frame. You will have to fill a gap of about 1” between the wheelhouse and the fender. The ZR1 conversion does not include ZR1 splitter, hood, side rockers, etc. The front conversions also do not come with Z06 fender emblems, ZR1 fender emblems, except for the Grand Sport kit that does come with front fender emblems. They do come with a new front bumper emblem. Any of the add-ons are extra and I would be happy to add them.
I know this may sound like a stupid question because it mentions the front, does that mean the rear conversion kit(s) include the plastic wheel houses?
Old 06-14-2010, 11:26 PM
patrickt

Received 50 Likes on 49 Posts

I know this may sound like a stupid question because it mentions the front, does that mean the rear conversion kit(s) include the plastic wheel houses?
yes the rear does have the plastic wheel houses
Order Your GM Parts at www.CULTRAGfactoryparts.com
patrick@cultragperformance.com
1-484-334-8833
Old 06-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Gene Culley

The front is basically a cost issue. To add the correct fronts, it is $900 for the parts and about an extra $1000 labor. The rears are inexpensive and can just simply be replaced.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Gene Culley

Give us a call for your conversion today!
Old 06-25-2010, 09:22 PM
hamster37
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are these functional or cosmetic?
Old 06-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Gene Culley

Originally Posted by hamster37
Are these functional or cosmetic?
What part of the conversion would you be referring to? The only real functional item on the real versions are the brake cooling ducts. This would also be functional on my kit. The only other reason is the fenders are wider, which allows for wider wheels and tires.

Get notified of new replies

To Z06/ZR1/GS Conversions @ GM Parts House

Quick Reply: Z06/ZR1/GS Conversions @ GM Parts House