C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A&A SUPERCHARGERS Biggest SALE Ever !

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 01:02 AM
Andy@A&ACorvette
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 202 Likes on 125 Posts

Default A&A SUPERCHARGERS Biggest SALE Ever !

It’s that time of year again. I’ve really struggled over the decision as to whether to have one of my crazy sales this year or not. We’ve discussed it over the last few days ad nauseum.
In the last couple of years A&A Superchargers has evolved from a shop that also built great superchargers to a great supercharger manufacturer that also has a shop.
Vortech has completely discontinued their C5 program and now refers customers to our system. They have that much confidence in our system and our ability to do the Vortech name proud.
Our systems for both C5 and C6 have evolved into the standard by which all others are judged. We urge you do look very closely at every part of ours vs. theirs.
Our Ram Air Intercooler, laser cut sheet metal work, billet blowoff valve, articulated silicone hoses, stainless constant tension clamps, CNC machined and polished bracket assembly, new heavy duty tensioner, etc. are all innovations that other manufacturers can’t or won’t implement due to cost.
We’ve built our company to the point where we can buy the silicone hoses 500 at a time, intercoolers 100 at a time, clamps 2500 at a time etc. etc. This has allowed us to implement these innovations without raising the price one cent.
We’ve just contracted with Griffin Radiators to build us 100 intercoolers in a semi finished condition. They will come to us with the top and bottom tanks welded on but no inlet or directional air scoops welded on. We will weld these parts on, in house, making them fit either C5 or C6 as needed.
These are awesome intercooler cores and 100% USA made. We will be phasing in these new intercoolers in the coming weeks. These are the intercoolers included in this sale.
They outflow and out cool anything we’ve seen to date.
This will be the lowest price we’ve offered our systems EVER and will include ALL the latest improvements. They will be complete with polished components, 60# injectors, fuel pump or booster etc.
It’s time to get off the fence, beg your wife or “significant other” or tell that friend you know has wanted one of our systems for ever.

BOTTOM LINE ?

$700 OFF ANY COMPLETE A&A SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM.
That’s $4500 for any standard Si Trim system except C6 Z06 or 08 and up C6 with external oil cooler.
Those require a High Capacity DeWitt’s radiator with internal oil coolers. Those systems are $5995 and will be $5250 for this sale only. That’s $745 off!
Bigger systems, with YSI head units will be a minimum of $800 off.
There is a small catch, though. We can usually build and ship almost any system within two days of taking the order. Due to the last minute nature of this sale, I will be low on stock of some items.
The first few kits will go out very quickly but it may be a week or so before the next batch can go. I’ll need to order a bunch of head units after we get back from the holiday weekend.
We will NOT be open on Friday so we’re going to have to run this sale a little differently.
If you want in on the sale send an email to Andy@AACorvette.com and copy it to Steve@AACorvette.com.
Include name, address, phone #, email, shipping address and the exact application. We will go over the options and make sure you’re getting the exact kit for your application and horsepower expectations when we contact you.
Do NOT put a credit card # or anything like that in the email. We’ll contact you after the weekend and get all the details ironed out.
You’re just getting yourself in line by doing this.
When we contact you to finalize the order, we will only charge a deposit and not charge the balance until your kit is ready to ship. You WILL NOT be charged up front.
I guess we'll call this a Black Friday sale, although I've already sold 2 kits at this price today.
The sale will be in effect until Saturday.
You would be best to contact us via email as we will all be out of town for the weekend.
If you do leave a phone message, I'll try to get back to you but I'm not sure if I can.
Thanks and have a great holiday.

A&A CORVETTE
477 LAMBERT ST
OXNARD CA 93036
WWW.AACorvette.com

A&A CORVETTE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS
HOME OF THE WORLDS FIRST
CENTRIFUGALLY SUPERCHARGED C7

SUPERIOR ENGINEERING- SUPERIOR POWER
SUPERIOR PRICING- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Andy@AACorvette.com 805- 278 4107
Old 11-25-2010, 03:24 AM
m R g S r
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

awesome discount! i'm picking up a used A&A bracket and paxton, i will be getting all the other little bits and pieces from you guys directly!
Old 11-25-2010, 07:00 AM
bradc6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 358 Likes on 200 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11
National Champs Gators 4 St. Jude '09

Love mine.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:21 AM
Ginny C6
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CI 6-7-8-9-10-12 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '11

Is this something the guy with average mechanical abilities could install himself?
Old 11-25-2010, 10:48 AM
Keith N
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Andy - Great deal especially for those on the "fence"! I'm loving my A&A SC kit.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:22 AM
C6-LS2-MN6
Burning Brakes

Received 125 Likes on 81 Posts

So thats $4500 for a complete 2010 Corvette LS3 kit w/ Kenny Bell BAP?

Do these kits come with the new 1-piece silicon hoses to address the clearance around the sway bar?
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-f...-i-listen.html

Last edited by C6-LS2-MN6; 11-26-2010 at 01:40 AM.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:04 AM
0EG@EnglandGreen
Supporting Tuner
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: ================== Houston, Texas www.englandgreen.com ================== Necessary Evil™ __________
Received 37 Likes on 23 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14

Originally Posted by bradc6
Love mine.

Old 11-26-2010, 02:05 AM
0EG@EnglandGreen
Supporting Tuner
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: ================== Houston, Texas www.englandgreen.com ================== Necessary Evil™ __________
Received 37 Likes on 23 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14

Originally Posted by Ginny C6
Is this something the guy with average mechanical abilities could install himself?
Kevin, yes. The instructions are excellent (with clear photos).

Stephen
Old 11-26-2010, 12:24 PM
kmthor00
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya I know, wrong site but I am a longtime vette guy! Do you have a system for the 2010 RS SS Camaro, auto?
Thanks, Ken
Old 11-29-2010, 01:21 AM
Andy@A&ACorvette
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 202 Likes on 125 Posts

I'm out of town and am just posting this with my I Pad.
I don't have my laptop with Email so those that have emailed me will not get a response until tomorrow. (sorry) Actually Steve will start answering the emails tomorrow so make sure you sent him one too.
I'm away until late Wednesday.
Those that have posted or sent questions this weekend will still get the sale price even though they did not actually place an order. It would hardly be fair to not honor the price because I couldn't answer their questions in a timely manner.
I have 5 confirmed sales via PM, 2 by phone and Steve thinks he has 6 via email plus some questions that may turn into sales.
I had hoped for 20 but I understand that while things have improved out there, there is still some trepidation with a large part of the population.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:41 AM
Blk 08 C6
Burning Brakes

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

thanks for answering my ?

Get notified of new replies

To A&A SUPERCHARGERS Biggest SALE Ever !

Quick Reply: A&A SUPERCHARGERS Biggest SALE Ever !