C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Engine Mods

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 04:03 PM
GRG
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Engine Mods

Just a note to say 21st Century Muscle Cars in Addison (read Dallas), TX recent installed a cam, long tube headers, free flow cats and dyno tuned my car which is a 2007 auto convetible. I am totally satisfied with their work. The new found torque and hp are amazing. Love the cam (224/230) lope sound coming from the exhaust and the way my auto transmission shifts is awesome. No more delay. It is not a bang shift rather the car shifts instantly and lurches at the same time. Dyno'd at 400hp to the rear wheels. I would certainly recommend them, Matt is great to work with. This week he is painting my wheels.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:28 AM
jpee
Race Director

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by GRG
Just a note to say 21st Century Muscle Cars in Addison (read Dallas), TX recent installed a cam, long tube headers, free flow cats and dyno tuned my car which is a 2007 auto convetible. I am totally satisfied with their work. The new found torque and hp are amazing. Love the cam (224/230) lope sound coming from the exhaust and the way my auto transmission shifts is awesome. No more delay. It is not a bang shift rather the car shifts instantly and lurches at the same time. Dyno'd at 400hp to the rear wheels. I would certainly recommend them, Matt is great to work with. This week he is painting my wheels.
Sounds very much like what I have done to my 05....except I still have the stock cam... do you plan on taking it to the 1/4 mile to see what it will run..

I'd be interested to see your #'s as I also plan on a cam in before racing season starts here in NY ... we start in March... My best ET was 11.74 @ 117 mph (with Drag Radials)

Please keep us up on how it runs if you ever do take it to the track...

Quick Reply: Engine Mods