C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

06 m6 FOB issue

Old 09-18-2014, 06:50 PM
TT420c6
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 m6 FOB issue

Recently lost my darn fob, went to dealership and purchased new one as well as getting a trunk key. Get home and try to follow the owners manual and nothing, I then looked online and someone said, put the car in reverse.. still nothing, I tried everything and stumped. Glove box open, nothing electronic around, window down door shut/open, hatch open , turn 5x within 5 seconds. No DIC message appears, wait 10 mins perfectly timed and pressed the acc/learn and it says no fob.. repeated a few times and nothing. I have 3 hours of research in this and can't figure it out. Some reason it just won't go in relearn mode or even want to say anything other than no fob
Old 09-18-2014, 09:41 PM
RicK T
Team Owner

Received 556 Likes on 452 Posts

Are you using the proven reliable instructions here on the Forum?

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...tructions.html

If not, read them and try the "Test the Slot" part first.

There are 19 pages of tips others have discovered after having various problems. If your car has a problem it's probably covered in there.

If you still can't get it to work and can't find info in the thread come back and we'll try to help you troubleshoot.
Old 09-18-2014, 09:46 PM
TT420c6
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't have a fob to test the slot. The hatch key even manually turned still don't bring any DIC up. Car is in reverse and followed the step by step procedure. I'm hauling it to the dealership Tommorw

Get notified of new replies

To 06 m6 FOB issue

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 06 m6 FOB issue