C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good numbers on the Dyno!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 08:17 PM
zee OH sex
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redline Motorsports
Thanks... However... I really never had a rough start and the douche bags that liked to talk **** were not even customers. They where young kids who couldn't afford LS vehicles and also people hated the success it was getting... Mean while since I left the whole scene is a disaster and I'm continuing to build the brand... I don't care who challenges my move or my reputation as we stay on point... People may not like how blunt we are but we know what it takes to build winners... I haven't started to turn the heat up yet but now that we've concreted three here in south fla we going to...

I've also realized that we are not for everyone... And the best choices I've made with my business in recent is excersizing the word "NO"..

Anyway... It was a very emotional desicion to go but I had an opportunity to grow this and it wasn't going to be in Upstate NY... My true customers accepted it and enjoy seeing us in magazines like Vette and watching many videos of crazy cars we build... For that we are happy... The others can pound salt...

Thanks for your words!

HT
I didn't even realize you personally were on here! Glad to see and hear you are doing well. I guess I should've chosen my words a bit more wisely. It's not that you had a rough start here, I agree with you. Unfortunately this area just couldn't facilitate the growth you were looking for. And as you and I both well know, NONE of the clowns that bashed you around here ever had a car worth pulling into your shop. You're 100% correct those guys on shift518, and albanyunderground ran their mouths out of sheer jealousy!! And like I said, they all knew everything (at least they certainly thought so)...I'm just happy that, at the time you were here, I had my c5z06 and had the opportunity to have you tune it!! F the haters!

What's even worse is, like we both noted, the car scene SUCKS here. It's almost nonexistent. You definitely made the right choice moving. Congratulations on all of your success and maybe at some point I can get down to see your new place...maybe even have a chance to have you get your hands on my new c6! I frequent your site and watch your videos as well... take care Howard!

Last edited by zee OH sex; 05-21-2015 at 08:21 PM.
Old 05-21-2015, 09:43 PM
Redline Motorsports
Melting Slicks

Received 124 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by zee OH sex
I didn't even realize you personally were on here! Glad to see and hear you are doing well. I guess I should've chosen my words a bit more wisely. It's not that you had a rough start here, I agree with you. Unfortunately this area just couldn't facilitate the growth you were looking for. And as you and I both well know, NONE of the clowns that bashed you around here ever had a car worth pulling into your shop. You're 100% correct those guys on shift518, and albanyunderground ran their mouths out of sheer jealousy!! And like I said, they all knew everything (at least they certainly thought so)...I'm just happy that, at the time you were here, I had my c5z06 and had the opportunity to have you tune it!! F the haters!

What's even worse is, like we both noted, the car scene SUCKS here. It's almost nonexistent. You definitely made the right choice moving. Congratulations on all of your success and maybe at some point I can get down to see your new place...maybe even have a chance to have you get your hands on my new c6! I frequent your site and watch your videos as well... take care Howard!
Well stated. Many of those clowns have grown up a bit and realized there antics went on deaf ears and we have more then proven consistent growth. If you do need someone good up there we have relationship with Steve at Quantum Raceworks. Very sharp kid and we are behind him for his growth..

Thanks again for your support and glad we made a positive impact!

HT
Old 05-22-2015, 02:36 AM
zee OH sex
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redline Motorsports
Well stated. Many of those clowns have grown up a bit and realized there antics went on deaf ears and we have more then proven consistent growth. If you do need someone good up there we have relationship with Steve at Quantum Raceworks. Very sharp kid and we are behind him for his growth..

Thanks again for your support and glad we made a positive impact!

HT
Thanks for the lead! When the time comes for cam and tune, I'll get in touch with him.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:25 PM
OneMoreVet
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just picked up an 05 Stage 3 done by Redline by the previous owner. Was set up more of a road racer (Lime Rock) but I gotta say the car rips!

Gonna be hard staying out of trouble.

Quick Reply: Good numbers on the Dyno!