C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello Spin Monster from New Member

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 04:54 PM
rustynail007
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello Spin Monster from New Member

I have appreciated all of the information that you have offered of this forum. I have a question on my '06 Ls2. I am doing a head and cam upgrade. A few month ago I purchased LG g5 x1 cam 228 230 588 lift 114 lobe separation. I am now matching it up with a set of 225 trick flow heads, but now that I have stumbled upon you and the forum, I have been reading about your cam shaft and really am impressed with the Hp and Tq numbers along with the drive ability.
My question is: Will your cam work in my Ls2 automatic w/ stalk converter and what thickness to comedic mls gasket should I use to for best compression? What length of push rod with the mls gasket and cam would I need?
I will plan to purchase my intake and throttle body ported from Bob and Peak's Shop and cam purchase, with your response. Please offer the cam duration numbers that you would recommend for me.
Your time and any other thoughts are much appreciated.
Old 02-16-2015, 10:08 AM
ssmokdu
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone know if Spinmonster around this forum anymore I sent him a pm and never heard back from him

Quick Reply: Hello Spin Monster from New Member