C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cam in ls2

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2015, 04:19 AM
SilverC6ls
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cam in ls2

I have an 05 vette with full bolt ons an rpm level v trans and a 3200 fti stall and was wondering what size and what cam yall would recommend to make the most power but keep street drive ability. I'm also going to spray about a 150 shot. Currently with the spray I make 525-545ish and was hoping to get close to 600. Would that be possible?
Old 07-05-2015, 04:39 AM
antny
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverC6ls
I have an 05 vette with full bolt ons an rpm level v trans and a 3200 fti stall and was wondering what size and what cam yall would recommend to make the most power but keep street drive ability. I'm also going to spray about a 150 shot. Currently with the spray I make 525-545ish and was hoping to get close to 600. Would that be possible?

I would give east texas muscle cars a call. I have their stage 2 blower cam with a RPM stage VI tranny, stage 3 rear end and a 3800 stall. I also have full bolt on's with a Fast 102. Only thing I am lacking is a blower setup. I know they have a couple different nitrous cams and they might be able to give you some insight if their Nitrous cam will get you to your desired power levels. I think that would be a good start. I am interested to see what you come up with. Good luck.
Old 07-05-2015, 05:47 AM
SilverC6ls
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks I'll definitely give them a call. I was also wondering if anyone had an opinion on the btr stage 3 or 4 cam. I was actually looking into those recently.

Get notified of new replies

To Cam in ls2

Quick Reply: Cam in ls2