C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vitesse Throttle Controller - Wow!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 11:01 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default You can not modify them....

Originally Posted by Speedforhire
Stock 2013 GS A6 setting. Here you can see that the default tables are set at a max value of 20% off-idle.

There are five tables that work in conjunction with TPS:

It is recommended NOT to tamper with these tables. Only an experienced tuner should modify them. :-/

You can not modify them.... If you do, the car will shut down with a P0606 "internal controller fault".

Once I install my CoW BOOSTER! I can modify the tables for you with Tremendous results.

Call me any time if you have questions.

Chuck CoW
Old 07-24-2015, 08:08 AM
RicardoFors68
Melting Slicks

Received 166 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by cstapp99
I almost feel like I have to try it for that price. I always have felt like the car has way more than what the throttle ratio allows.
I hear you, that's why I ordered one, very curious to see if I get the same results as in my bmws. Not more hp, just quicker access to what you have.....
Old 07-24-2015, 08:55 AM
5knives
Melting Slicks

Received 189 Likes on 147 Posts

It's worth trying. It's cheaper than the SprintBooster, has more settings, and it's adjustable on the fly. Plus it can be easily installed or removed by the owner without having to visit a tuner.
Old 07-24-2015, 09:02 AM
WasVette
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 66 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by 5knives
It's worth trying. It's cheaper than the SprintBooster, has more settings, and it's adjustable on the fly. Plus it can be easily installed or removed by the owner without having to visit a tuner.
For the $180 plus like $6 shipping it is a no brainer - if you don't like the improved throttle response then send it back. Another benefit is you can dial back the throttle response big time in the 'E' setting. 7 in E is great for valets - terrible throttle response but great mileage.

There is no reason to pass on this mod unless you just never drive your vette in a spirited manner.

I've been using for weeks now and it continues to perform as advertised and no CEL or codes. I installed stereos years ago so the under dash install wasn't too bad.
Old 07-24-2015, 03:31 PM
Speedforhire
Melting Slicks

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

I modded my Sport table slightly. No issues so far and it's been several months. It actually sharpened the shifts in TUTD.
Old 07-26-2015, 11:30 AM
ray_ray
Pro

Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts

Ordered one of these 3 weeks ago..still havent recieved...i will give another week then I'm asking for my money back...not happy at this point.
Old 07-26-2015, 02:22 PM
5knives
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by ray_ray
Ordered one of these 3 weeks ago..still havent recieved...i will give another week then I'm asking for my money back...not happy at this point.
Unacceptable. I wouldn't even wait a week. Call or email them tomorrow. I've had no issues receiving mine and getting help and info directly from the designer.
Old 07-26-2015, 02:34 PM
ray_ray
Pro

Unacceptable. I wouldn't even wait a week. Call or email them tomorrow. I've had no issues receiving mine and getting help and info directly from the designer.
Did contact them..they said they where waiting on harnesses for the unit..should be in last week but nothing..
Old 07-26-2015, 03:02 PM
HOXXOH
Race Director

Received 2,061 Likes on 1,505 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

I called and left a message on Friday and backed it up with an email. I got an email response late in the day, that he was on a business trip. I suggested he call me when he got back and had time to answer questions. He called Saturday and we talked for nearly 15 minutes.

Compared to many businesses, that was unexpected to have a response until Monday at the earliest. I'd give him a strong B+.

According to our conversation, his product works almost exactly like what I want. I was not too far away from getting a local electronics company from designing one, but now buying this is a better choice.
Old 07-26-2015, 05:04 PM
timd38
Race Director

Received 181 Likes on 162 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Originally Posted by HOXXOH

Compared to many businesses, that was unexpected to have a response until Monday at the earliest.
Must be a hobby, not a livelihood.
Old 07-26-2015, 09:45 PM
KW Baraka
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by timd38
Must be a hobby, not a livelihood.
Many of these 'niche' vendors start out as a sideline under the 'owner' is sure he/they can actually make a living off the product.

On the Impala SS forum, several long-time, prominent vendors started out this way.

KW
Old 07-26-2015, 10:24 PM
HOXXOH
Race Director

Received 2,061 Likes on 1,505 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Originally Posted by KW Baraka
Many of these 'niche' vendors start out as a sideline under the 'owner' is sure he/they can actually make a living off the product.

On the Impala SS forum, several long-time, prominent vendors started out this way.

KW
Yep. Could be. Kinda like Steve Jobs and Steve Wosniak created Apple in the parent's garage and how most other businesses get started.
Old 07-26-2015, 11:33 PM
5knives
Melting Slicks

Did contact them..they said they where waiting on harnesses for the unit..should be in last week but nothing..
I wouldn't be happy either. Hopefully it gets out to you soon.

Originally Posted by HOXXOH
I called and left a message on Friday and backed it up with an email. I got an email response late in the day, that he was on a business trip. I suggested he call me when he got back and had time to answer questions. He called Saturday and we talked for nearly 15 minutes.

Compared to many businesses, that was unexpected to have a response until Monday at the earliest. I'd give him a strong B+.

According]o our conversation, his product works almost exactly like what I want. I was not too far away from getting a local electronics company from designing one, but now buying this is a better choice.
My experience mirrored yours. Very quick response to any questions. It's a fun little mod. Like I posted earlier, it's cheaper than the SprintBooster and has more adjustments which can be changed on the fly. Also the ability of the owner to be able to install and remove it without having to deal with tuner egos is a huge plus too. I'm currently in talks with them to have 1 made for my GM truck. They're still working some of the bugs out.
The following users liked this post:
Carvin (12-26-2015)
Old 07-27-2015, 05:17 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default What truck do you have.....?

I wouldn't be happy either. Hopefully it gets out to you soon.

My experience mirrored yours. Very quick response to any questions. It's a fun little mod. Like I posted earlier, it's cheaper than the SprintBooster and has more adjustments which can be changed on the fly. Also the ability of the owner to be able to install and remove it without having to deal with tuner egos is a huge plus too. I'm currently in talks with them to have 1 made for my GM truck. They're still working some of the bugs out.
What truck do you have.....? I can build a CoW BOOSTER! for any GM LSx (and other) GM vehicle.

If you already have the competitor's product, I'll do you truck for FREE to show you exactly how my product works.

Give me a call 914-332-0049

Stay (Chuck CoW) TUNED! and BOOSTED!

Chuck CoW
Old 07-27-2015, 05:52 PM
mbowers13
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

I ordered one for my 07, can't wait for it to come in.
Old 07-27-2015, 06:24 PM
ray_ray
Pro

Originally Posted by mbowers13
Good luck getting it..I'm still waiting on mine.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:54 PM
ray_ray
Pro

Mine got shipped today . They said 2 day service so should have it by thursday..

Get notified of new replies

To Vitesse Throttle Controller - Wow!

Old 07-29-2015, 08:07 AM
dentalfloss
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 44 Posts

Mine got shipped today . They said 2 day service so should have it by thursday..
Please follow up with your review of it. Thanks
Old 07-29-2015, 08:32 AM
WasVette
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by mbowers13
It's worth the wait. It will feel like a different car! Here's a pic of display installed in ashtray location.
Attached Images  
Old 07-29-2015, 08:35 AM
WasVette
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by WasVette
It's worth the wait. It will feel like a different car! Here's a pic of display installed in ashtray location.
Sorry for poorly attached image!! Obviously don't do it very often.

Quick Reply: Vitesse Throttle Controller - Wow!