C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Coil pack wiring diagram needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2015, 09:19 AM
The Bus
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Coil pack wiring diagram needed

I need a wiring wiring diagram for coil packs on a 2007. I want to install a Autometer tack adapter that installs in series with the 12 volt power that feeds the coil packs. I know I can tap into one of the wires in the connectors but this is less intrusive. I only use my car for track days. I instruct at PittRace and race with NASA, NARRA [ TT3 ] and SCCA. I need to connect a shift light , too busy and smart to look at tack. I'm 74 and am thankful to God for health good enough to continue my hobby.

Also anyone close to Pittsburgh [ PittRace ] that has not been to the NEW lengthen track [ 2.8 miles ] is missing a treat. Has a corkscrew. It will give you and your car a workout.

Thanks in advance for all info
Old 08-29-2015, 10:11 PM
4SUMERZ
Race Car Tech
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,320 Likes on 1,664 Posts

Originally Posted by The Bus
I need a wiring wiring diagram for coil packs on a 2007. I want to install a Autometer tack adapter that installs in series with the 12 volt power that feeds the coil packs. I know I can tap into one of the wires in the connectors but this is less intrusive. I only use my car for track days. I instruct at PittRace and race with NASA, NARRA [ TT3 ] and SCCA. I need to connect a shift light , too busy and smart to look at tack. I'm 74 and am thankful to God for health good enough to continue my hobby.

Also anyone close to Pittsburgh [ PittRace ] that has not been to the NEW lengthen track [ 2.8 miles ] is missing a treat. Has a corkscrew. It will give you and your car a workout.

Thanks in advance for all info
PM me your e-mail and I'll send the wiring diagrams to you. The PDF file is too big to add on here.
The file includes all the wiring diagrams for the C6 corvette and includes the engine wiring for the 6.0 LS2 and 7.0 LS7 including the coil packs Diagram #24 of 80

Old 08-30-2015, 06:18 AM
The Bus
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My e mail address is orawiecs33@comcast.net

THANKS

Get notified of new replies

To Coil pack wiring diagram needed

Quick Reply: Coil pack wiring diagram needed