C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More praise for Kohle and crew at AHP

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 01:28 PM
AzMotorhead
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 97 Likes on 68 Posts

Default More praise for Kohle and crew at AHP

After what seemed like forever I finally got my Z06 back from American Heritage Performance.
I drove my Z over to Long Beach from Phoenix, nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs that I'd drop a valve.
Inspection of the valve guides showed it had considerable wear on the intake valves My guide measurements

I decided since warranty was expiring and warranty was paying a part of the repair bill, that I'd go ahead and have cam installed as well as porting the heads and intake/throttlebody.
After the install Kohle took it over to have it dyno tuned by Church.
While they could have been aggressive with the tune and gotten output up around 590 RWHP we agreed to scale it back a bit so it's putting out only 578RWHP 529 RWTQ.
I have to say HOLY MACKRELmy Z is unbelievable now. Getting on the freeway is very exciting now. I drove it all the way back home without a hiccup while getting an avg 24.9 mpg.
I gave the car a thorough going over once I arrived home and if you didn't know you'd say the engine had never been worked on. Nothing on the outside has been changed /or altered. Nothing cut ,smashed or done in a haphazard manner.
Usually I work on my own vehicles because in the past I've found that no one treats your car with care as much as you.
This isn't the case with Kohle and Edwin they treat every car with great care. Even the cars that were inside the shop were covered.
If you take your car there get a Coverking outdoor cover. Because even though they care about your vette there's just too many there to have them all parked inside.
If you could see the grin on my face while driving my Vette now, you'd see that I'm quite pleased.
I'd trust these guys with my car again if the need ever arose.
Thanks again AHP
Old 07-04-2017, 12:19 AM
American Heritage
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,012 Likes on 533 Posts

Thank you for such a great review!!!
What you said sincerely means alot to us.
Edwin is in a league of his own and takes every bit of pride in his craft as I do in my own craft. We are a great team and its wonderful to hear the feedback.

574rwhp = a ton of fun. Enjoy your C6z06!!! The c6z06 is hands down the best performance car you can buy in the world for the price range its in. Throw a heads and cam package on top of it and now your talking Super Car Territory.

If you ever need anything please dont hesitate to let us know.

http://www.americanheritageperformance.com/
310-326-2399

p.s. Sorry for the late reply to the thread. I just came across it.

Last edited by American Heritage; 07-04-2017 at 12:26 AM. Reason: wording and spelling

Quick Reply: More praise for Kohle and crew at AHP