C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pro tuning lab Exhaust Headers

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 07:04 PM
Shikaitsu
Racer

Received 67 Likes on 53 Posts
Default Pro tuning lab Exhaust Headers

Anyone heard of this brand? Came up while searching exhaust options and I cant find any information or reviews on it. Sesms awfully cheap for Vette manifolds. I've got a broken bolt on my factory manifolds and a nasty exhaust leak and this seems more cost effective than replacing them.
http://www.protuninglab.com/05chcoc6ls2l1
Old 01-27-2017, 06:30 PM
Brandon619
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 242 Likes on 209 Posts

I've never heard of that company. The issue you'll have is finding an xpipe to connect too unless I missed that price includes an xpipe.
Old 01-27-2017, 07:56 PM
advancivic
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Just looks like cheap Chinese eBay stuff. Normally with that type of stuff it's a 50/50. Either hold up great or break/fitment issues or etc with in a month or so lol so roll the dice
Old 01-27-2017, 09:31 PM
CI GS
Le Mans Master

Received 1,110 Likes on 780 Posts

That's dirt cheap. Pretty lousy looking merge from primary to connector though. And I doubt that you could even get the O2 sensors screwed into the bungs, seeing as how they're on top of the collectors? And, as already mentioned, you would need the matching x-pipe with the ball connectors.
If you're on a budget, my advice would be to find one of the other more reasonably priced headers that you know can work, like the Hinsons or TSPs. My main worry would be if these actually fit properly. Because, even if they're properly welded together, and made out of decent metal, the last thing you want to experience is a poorly fitting set of headers. That will drive you up a wall.
Old 01-28-2017, 07:29 AM
Whis9
Burning Brakes

Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts

You own a corvette not a civic, spend a few bucks

Check out hinson motorsports
Old 01-28-2017, 08:58 AM
mrk1957
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by CI GS
That's dirt cheap. Pretty lousy looking merge from primary to connector though. And I doubt that you could even get the O2 sensors screwed into the bungs, seeing as how they're on top of the collectors? And, as already mentioned, you would need the matching x-pipe with the ball connectors.
If you're on a budget, my advice would be to find one of the other more reasonably priced headers that you know can work, like the Hinsons or TSPs. My main worry would be if these actually fit properly. Because, even if they're properly welded together, and made out of decent metal, the last thing you want to experience is a poorly fitting set of headers. That will drive you up a wall.
Old 01-28-2017, 10:41 AM
xBoostx
Melting Slicks

Received 251 Likes on 196 Posts

Default On a positve note...

No corvette tax.

They look excellent for the price don't seen will be necessary to remove starter to get ps in and allow plenty of room to remove starter as well and polished? like a bargain to me you can resale later and lose no-thing try that with the ones of your choice.

Get notified of new replies

To Pro tuning lab Exhaust Headers

Quick Reply: Pro tuning lab Exhaust Headers