C6 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C6 products, services and promotions.

Custom Grand Sport Badges!!!

Old 10-06-2013, 08:50 PM
American Hydrocarbon

Default Custom Grand Sport Badges!!!

I now have brand new Grand Sport fender badges available in any color combo you like
These are OEM direct replacement parts. You can have them with any carbon pattern and any color lettering. Five coats of PPG UV automotive clear coat protection. Lifetime warranty against fading, peeling or cracking.

List $249.95 pair
Introductory Special $199.00 pair FREE SHIPPING (Lower 48)

$50 rebate for your old emblems.
Lead time is two weeks.
Paypal is: patscorzetti@tampabay.rr.com
CC by phone or check/MO.
Any questions call or PM.

Old 10-25-2013, 08:10 PM
American Hydrocarbon

Friday Deal of the Day! $180 shipped.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:52 AM
Hogtos
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Did you say Friday & Saturday?
PM sent
Old 10-27-2013, 05:12 PM
American Hydrocarbon

Originally Posted by Hogtos
Did you say Friday & Saturday?
PM sent
Thanks for the order.....what colors?

i will honor the price until Midnight Sunday
Old 11-01-2013, 01:13 PM
GM TECH
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

E-mailed you for a set of gloss black GS badges with lead letters in silver and the rest in yellow for my 2013 GS Triple Black Coupe.

Thanks - Boyd
Major USAF
Retired
Old 11-02-2013, 07:30 PM
mastergunner
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thinking of getting these also. Maybe after my covers and CAI tube.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:00 PM
GM TECH
Racer

In case you are thinking of getting some of these and you are going for the available stock black GS badges, let me share my research.

Ordered a set of black GS fender badges from my favorite local Chevy dealer. They are available in black and I am on the track to a "bad in black" GS coupe. They retail for just under $50.00 a piece and with the Club discount, I walked them out the door for around $35.00 each. When I took a second closer look at the badges at home, it brought back bad memories of other Corvette projects that have passed through my hands. I've bought a lot of trim pieces from GM dealers that came out of the wrapper looking like seconds rejected at the final assembly plant. My dealer took them back with no hassles.

The stock black GS fender badges have nearly flat black finish similar to the "A" pillars on our C6's. My stock black rims have a gloss finish and my "A" pillars are painted gloss black and waiting to be installed, so why would I put flat black badging on this car. They also come with all the letters in red, which might be OK if you have the red brake calipers, but I don't.

So I find this thread and see the super things that Pat is offering and in goes my order for a set of gloss black with Silver "GS's" and yellow "rand & port" lettering. These will look bitchin' on my 2013 triple black coupe with yellow calipers. It's so good to be back in a Vette.

I'll post some pics as soon as we have everything installed.

Cheers - Major Boyd
Old 11-03-2013, 02:12 PM
American Hydrocarbon

Originally Posted by GM TECH
In case you are thinking of getting some of these and you are going for the available stock black GS badges, let me share my research.

Ordered a set of black GS fender badges from my favorite local Chevy dealer. They are available in black and I am on the track to a "bad in black" GS coupe. They retail for just under $50.00 a piece and with the Club discount, I walked them out the door for around $35.00 each. When I took a second closer look at the badges at home, it brought back bad memories of other Corvette projects that have passed through my hands. I've bought a lot of trim pieces from GM dealers that came out of the wrapper looking like seconds rejected at the final assembly plant. My dealer took them back with no hassles.

The stock black GS fender badges have nearly flat black finish similar to the "A" pillars on our C6's. My stock black rims have a gloss finish and my "A" pillars are painted gloss black and waiting to be installed, so why would I put flat black badging on this car. They also come with all the letters in red, which might be OK if you have the red brake calipers, but I don't.

So I find this thread and see the super things that Pat is offering and in goes my order for a set of gloss black with Silver "GS's" and yellow "rand & port" lettering. These will look bitchin' on my 2013 triple black coupe with yellow calipers. It's so good to be back in a Vette.

I'll post some pics as soon as we have everything installed.

Cheers - Major Boyd
Thanks for the order
These are going to look killer on your car
Old 11-06-2013, 08:38 PM
CHOPPER1
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Are you still doing the sale price..looks like it. I'm looking at carbon fiber with velocity yellow on the G and S and silver on the remaining lettering. Available? This is for a 2013 GS.

Thanks,
Tom
Old 11-09-2013, 06:10 PM
American Hydrocarbon

Originally Posted by CHOPPER1
Okay..So no response and no PM to my question about these being still available. I've waited two days for you to let me know. Courtesy of a response is right out the window here I guess. I'll pass on them. You were on-line when I inquired. Thanks anyway.
Still on sale this weekend for $180 shipped.

As far as being "on line" I jump in and jump out and not on every day.
Old 11-10-2013, 12:49 PM
American Hydrocarbon

Originally Posted by CHOPPER1
Are you still doing the sale price..looks like it. I'm looking at carbon fiber with velocity yellow on the G and S and silver on the remaining lettering. Available? This is for a 2013 GS.

Thanks,
Tom
Sorry....yes...$180
Old 11-11-2013, 12:18 PM
CHOPPER1
Pro

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by American Hydrocarbon
Sorry....yes...$180
Okay..thank you for the reply. I'll order from the website or PM for ordering info.

Thanks
Old 11-16-2013, 03:39 PM
GM TECH
Racer

Last edited by GM TECH; 11-17-2013 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:05 PM
American Hydrocarbon

I am on it
Old 11-22-2013, 04:01 PM
GM TECH
Racer

Can't wait to get these badges and get them installed. s

Cheer- Boyd
Attached Images   
Old 11-24-2013, 07:23 PM
American Hydrocarbon

Can't wait to get these badges and get them installed. s

Cheer- Boyd
They are on the way to you......nice car btw
Old 12-04-2013, 05:40 PM
GM TECH
Racer

Got my Grand Sport custom fender badges installed and they really work with my black with yellow accents GS triple black coupe. Thanks for a super product Pat. GM should have offered the Gloss Black finish instead of the flat black that is available as an option.

Cheers - Boyd
Major USAF
Retired
Attached Images   

Get notified of new replies

To Custom Grand Sport Badges!!!

Old 12-05-2013, 08:08 PM
American Hydrocarbon

Got my Grand Sport custom fender badges installed and they really work with my black with yellow accents GS triple black coupe. Thanks for a super product Pat. GM should have offered the Gloss Black finish instead of the flat black that is available as an option.

Cheers - Boyd
Major USAF
Retired
SWEET
Old 12-07-2013, 06:53 PM
American Hydrocarbon

There is one set of black carbon, Red G&S with Silver letters available now.
Old 12-15-2013, 11:18 PM
golfvett
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much for a set with supercharged grand sport in carbon fiber cyber gray or yellow
my gs is yellow with cyber grey hash marks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Custom Grand Sport Badges!!!