C6 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C6 products, services and promotions.

Rpi designs review

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 05:06 PM
SharpUSMC
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rpi designs review

RPI DESIGNS BEWARE

I ordered a mild to wild, a indoor car cover, and carbon fiber splashguards on 20 October. I received the car cover and mild to wild quickly and they provided tracking information. The indoor cover is very nice and the mild to wild works great. However, the carbon fiber items I ordered are the problem below are my emails to them and their emails to me along with phone calls I have made because they have not emailed me back since 28 October which apparently was a lie. I also ordered more carbon fiber items (door handles, and a license plate frame) on 24 October and have received no information on them either.
Email from RPI on 20 October

Thank you for your order on 10/20/2013.
Your Order Number is: *****
To login and view your order status use this URL:
Please note that our custom painted and carbon fiber products are made to order and can take 5-10 business days to ship out. We do our best to ship as quickly as possible on these items.

Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for exclusive discounts, new
product info and you'll be entered to win our $100/month gift
certificate. http://www.facebook.com/rpidesigns

Sincerely,
Sales Department

Email to RPI on 28 October

Hello,

Just curious if my splash guards have shipped from Order Number *****. I have received everything else from that order. Thank you in advance for your customer service.

Email from RPI on 28 October

Hello

Yes, sir. Those recently shipped. You should see them mid week.

Thank you

Josh

Email to RPI on 29 October

Do you happen to have a tracking number?

Phoned RPI on 30 October to find out that they had not shipped and they were not finished.

Email to RPI on 5 November

Hello again,

Just curious if my splash guards have shipped from order ****
I called last week and they said they had not shipped yet and I still have not received a tracking number I placed this order on 20 October. I am requesting some kind of update if you cannot provide the item or at the minimum some type of communication I will be calling my credit card company and denying those charges along with the other order I placed 4 days after this one. Your company's email that is below says 5-10 days then 7 days after that you sent me an email that said they were shipped which I was told never happened.

R/s,

Phoned RPI talked to Don on 6 November to hear that they will ship on 7 November. I told them about my emails to *Josh* (sales@rpidesigns.com) and they had no answer on why he has not replied to any of my emails since 29 October but, Don said he would email me the tracking information on 7 November and that my other order I ordered on 24 October would be shipped this week also.

Today is 7 November and I have yet to receive any emails from RPI or phone calls and it is now 1700 the close of their business day.

Quick Reply: Rpi designs review