C6 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C6 products, services and promotions.

Elite Engineering - NEW E2 2nd Gen Catch-Cans - JDP Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 06:11 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12
Default Elite Engineering - NEW E2 2nd Gen Catch-Cans - JDP Motorsports

Introducing Elite Engineering's NEW E2 second generation catch-cans! The BEST catch-cans on the market just got even BETTER!!! We're offering a special introductory price!

The new design uses the same 3-Chamber Design that made the Elite Catch Can so popular and functional, but with 30% larger volume. They are also offered with an optional 2 port design equipped with check valves specifically designed for Forced Induction, Turbo or Centri Supercharged engines! There is also an option for AN fitting with high quality braided hoses for a professional installation!

Part # E2-COR

E2 Single exit port catch can:

E2 Dual exit port catch can

Another new addition are the optional Black AN fittings with rubber hose finishers.

Internal design:

Product Features:
  • Catch Can assembly beautifully anodized in BLACK, complete with 3/8" barbed inlet/outlet hose fittings
  • Custom machined mounting bracket to fit your specific vehicle and application
  • All Stainless steel mounting hardware
  • 3/8" ID fuel and oil vapor compatible hose
  • PCV adaptor hardware
  • Black zinc plated hose clamps
  • Chrome Fittings Available
  • Black AN Fittings Available
  • Free Shipping!
  • Made in the USA!
Added Benefits:
  • Elite's 3-Chamber Design WITH Larger 3rd Stage
  • Available with: 1 or 2 Exit Ports
  • Available with Integrated EXIT Check Valves **
  • 30% more volume than our Standard Catch Can
  • Can be Fully Disassembled for easy Cleaning or Inspection
  • Available in BLACK Anodize Color Only
  • Elite's Check Valves are integrated internally to their EXIT Hose Barb Fittings; you can choose to have 1 or 2 EXIT Check Valves or Standard Free-Flowing Hose Barb Fittings
NOTE: This catch can is only available in anodized black at this time. More color options will become available with popularity.

We appreciate your interest and please feel free to call, PM or email us anytime with questions! Have a great day everyone!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

Last edited by JDP Motorsports; 01-10-2014 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:20 PM
Quick2
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would like to make an order. What's the difference between stage 1 & 2 ? Will the standard bracket work with an LS2 A&A sc C6? Thanks
Old 12-19-2014, 10:09 PM
Cor430vette
Melting Slicks

Received 95 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by Quick2
I would like to make an order. What's the difference between stage 1 & 2 ? Will the standard bracket work with an LS2 A&A sc C6? Thanks
Agreed ^
I have a 2012 Grandsport not supercharged....and I used to have your catch can on my base 2008....I was about to order but now I am confused on the differences also.

Is this can more for supercharged engines? Why this over the original?

Last edited by Cor430vette; 12-19-2014 at 10:40 PM.
Old 12-22-2014, 11:28 AM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by Quick2
You would need the Elite E2 Stage 2 catch-can with 1 check valve for your application. We have used the standard bracket with the A&A system but you have to modify one of the spacers in the SC kit. It is pretty straight forward though.

Originally Posted by Cor430vette
Agreed ^
I have a 2012 Grandsport not supercharged....and I used to have your catch can on my base 2008....I was about to order but now I am confused on the differences also.

Is this can more for supercharged engines? Why this over the original?
I would suggest the E1 catch-can for your application. The E2 Stage 1 is simply 30% larger but that is the only difference. It would give you longer intervals between draining but I prefer the E1 for applications like yours.

Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. We have special pricing through the end of this year as well!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

2013 NASA ST1/ST2/TT2 National Champions

Get notified of new replies

To Elite Engineering - NEW E2 2nd Gen Catch-Cans - JDP Motorsports

Quick Reply: Elite Engineering - NEW E2 2nd Gen Catch-Cans - JDP Motorsports