C6 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C6 products, services and promotions.

Vivid Racing : American Racing Headers - Roar Louder Than Katy Perry

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 03:31 PM
0vividracing
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Vivid Racing : American Racing Headers - Roar Louder Than Katy Perry

That's right folks, I said it, LOUDER than Katy Perry herself in that jungle outfit (insert Katy Perry photo from you mind Rolodex) with these American Racing Headers for your C6. All the technical stuff below covers the details. I am here to remind you that after installing these, each time you fire it up that ear to ear grin appears. From idle, to cruising speed to flat out putting your foot into it there is a drastic improvement over stock in both sound and performance. Pair these up with any of our catback systems from Capristo, Meisterschaft, Akropovic, ARK, Borla or Magnagflow and bring out the beast in your C6!

With Race Inspired Technology built into every system, you're looking at the very best the performance exhaust industry has to offer. Our C6 systems are available with 1-3/4", 1-7/8" or 2” primaries and your choice of 3" x 3" or 3" x 2-1/2" Catted or non Catted X-pipe systems. Of course, these are manufactured using the highest quality 304 S/S available and require no modifications to install. All systems come standard with merge collectors with scavenger spikes. We also use the highest quality and best flowing metallic substrate catalytic converters available and all systems assemble with Grade 8 hardware and Accuseal S/S band clamps.

California Restrictions - The Sale Of This Product Is Strictly Limited To Off Road Race/Competition Vehicles
I will beat any written quote. Thank you for looking!

Quick Reply: Vivid Racing : American Racing Headers - Roar Louder Than Katy Perry