Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] C6 Z06 Trunk Partition & Cargo Organizer Package deal

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 07:45 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Originally Posted by charltom
Please can you do the same deal for delivery to the UK?
I'll check on the delivery fees to the UK. Unfortunately when we just did a partition a while back it was well over $100.

PM me with your mailing address.

Jim
Old 06-02-2006, 06:51 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Blue Demon
Can you do the compartment lids with Velocity Yellow or Titanium Gray trim and the tray without the cup holders?
Yes, we can certainly make you a tray without any cup holders.

We also have yellow and silver/grey lids today that we have been selling with our C5 Trays. If you want, give the color you want a try and if you don't like the match I'll send you replacement black ones.

Jim
Old 06-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Blue Demon
Le Mans Master

Location: And then it was said... "let there be blue Corvettes and yellow Camaros" Ft Worth Texas
Received 100 Likes on 77 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
Yes, we can certainly make you a tray without any cup holders.

We also have yellow and silver/grey lids today that we have been selling with our C5 Trays. If you want, give the color you want a try and if you don't like the match I'll send you replacement black ones.

Jim
Jim, thanks for the info, I think I'll just go ahead and order with the solid black lids and without the cup holders. I'll send you a PM to verify pricing.

Last edited by Blue Demon; 06-03-2006 at 08:34 PM.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:26 AM
ljreynolds
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does the partition help with isolating the rear speakers from the trunk area and improve the sound? Can you tell any difference in sound coming from rear speakers?
Old 06-06-2006, 08:29 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by ljreynolds
Does the partition help with isolating the rear speakers from the trunk area and improve the sound? Can you tell any difference in sound coming from rear speakers?
It may help out a little but since the partition does not go all the way up and close off the trunk area completely I don't think it is significant. Main purpose is for the storage it provides.

Give it a try, I think you'll like it!

I have them in stock and ready to ship.

Jim
Old 06-11-2006, 03:41 PM
lager99
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06

That looks pretty good.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:10 PM
b77dragon
Intermediate

just ordered mine!!!
Old 06-21-2006, 12:03 AM
louieT
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by outnumbered
Jim,
I placed my order this morning.I am looking forward to my first esthetic mod.
Dan

Ok I am a retard..

Can someone please put the link for the package deal...?

I can't seem to see the package from the link above... Am I missing something (Other than the obvious.. )

Old 06-21-2006, 07:31 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by louieT
Ok I am a retard..

Can someone please put the link for the package deal...?

I can't seem to see the package from the link above... Am I missing something (Other than the obvious.. )

Louie, if you want just give us a call this morning and Sara can take your order over the phone at 678-463-4739. Or click below to order...
http://www.southerncarparts.com/coup...deal-p-80.html

- Click Product Overview
- Click on product combo's (Scroll down till you see the C6 Z06 Combo)

Thanks!

Jim

Last edited by southerncarparts; 10-10-2006 at 11:31 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:42 AM
louieT
Melting Slicks

Louie, if you want just give us a call this morning and Sara can take your order over the phone at 678-463-4739.

Or follow this link to our online store

https://ssl.perfora.net/s131872457.o...dex.shopscript

- Click Product Overview
- Click on product combo's (Scroll down till you see the C6 Z06 Combo)

Thanks!

Jim

Ok that was easier.. Got it.. Quick question. Will it fit in ok if I have a Lloyd cargo mat..?
Old 06-21-2006, 10:24 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Ok that was easier.. Got it.. Quick question. Will it fit in ok if I have a Lloyd cargo mat..?
No problem.

If you have any trouble we offer a full money-back guarantee.

I noticed you are here in Kennessaw (we are right around the corner in Marietta)

If you want we can meet somewhere in the middle - love to see the Z06 anyway

Jim
Old 06-21-2006, 01:22 PM
louieT
Melting Slicks

No problem.

If you have any trouble we offer a full money-back guarantee.

I noticed you are here in Kennessaw (we are right around the corner in Marietta)

If you want we can meet somewhere in the middle - love to see the Z06 anyway

Jim

No problem.. Can I come and just pick it up while I'm there..? Plus would you mind seeing if it will fit first over the Lloyd Mat..?

Let me know how to get there from Towncenter Mall.. My store is right down the street from the mall..

If you can also let me know when your in so I can come by to meet you.. Thanks again for your help and I look forward to your product in my car..
Old 06-21-2006, 01:32 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

No problem.. Can I come and just pick it up while I'm there..? Plus would you mind seeing if it will fit first over the Lloyd Mat..?

Let me know how to get there from Towncenter Mall.. My store is right down the street from the mall..

If you can also let me know when your in so I can come by to meet you.. Thanks again for your help and I look forward to your product in my car..
PM sent! Look forward to seeing the Z
Old 06-25-2006, 10:47 AM
louieT
Melting Slicks

I got part of this on Thursday.. Looks cool. They are needing to shave a little off the partition part. With my Lloyd mats it was to tall.. I'll post some pics when complete..
Old 06-26-2006, 09:44 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

I got part of this on Thursday.. Looks cool. They are needing to shave a little off the partition part. With my Lloyd mats it was to tall.. I'll post some pics when complete..
Thanks louie!

I'll give you a call and come by later in the week.

Your Z is AWESOME!!!
Old 06-26-2006, 10:12 PM
louieT
Melting Slicks

Thanks louie!

I'll give you a call and come by later in the week.

Your Z is AWESOME!!!

Thank you and I look forward to getting my partition piece. I really like the extra pockets/cubby holes and cup holder. I don.t allow drinks in my Z but its nice to have a option.. .. Good for keys also..

If anyone has CD cases it is really good for that. Keeps mine from sliding around and keeps them hidden from sun and robbers..

Old 06-26-2006, 10:59 PM
outnumbered
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Thank you and I look forward to getting my partition piece. I really like the extra pockets/cubby holes and cup holder. I don.t allow drinks in my Z but its nice to have a option.. .. Good for keys also..

If anyone has CD cases it is really good for that. Keeps mine from sliding around and keeps them hidden from sun and robbers..

Just empty and hide the lids when on the "track" at high speed with the windows down.Trust me I love mine.It gives a lot of options for storage,looks nice and is easily removeable if you need the original space back.

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Z06 Trunk Partition & Cargo Organizer Package deal

Old 06-26-2006, 11:43 PM
louieT
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by outnumbered
Just empty and hide the lids when on the "track" at high speed with the windows down.Trust me I love mine.It gives a lot of options for storage,looks nice and is easily removeable if you need the original space back.
On the track you take it out for weight, right...?

You know what would be cool is a ZO6 logo like the one on the Lloyds mats..

It is a nice add on..
Old 09-14-2006, 09:33 AM
charltom
Racer

Some friends and I in the UK are about to order a few things from you, including partitions and Vette trays for our Z06s.

It looks from your website as if one of your partitions will only work if a Vette Tray is also installed, while the other one won't fit with a Vette Tray.

I know I definitely want the partition. I don't know how well I will get on with the Vette Tray, and am certain that there will be some times when I will want to leave it behind, because of the shapes of things I may be carrying.

Is it possible to order from you a partition that works both with AND without the Vette Tray?

Lastly, do you still do the tray with lids and do you have a version of the tray that retains more of the storage space? It looks like the area around the cup holders precludes another potential cubby hole.

The reason I write "urgent" above is that my friends want to place the order this morning (US time)/afternoon (UK time) and I am holding them up!

Matt
Old 09-14-2006, 02:30 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by charltom
Some friends and I in the UK are about to order a few things from you, including partitions and Vette trays for our Z06s.

It looks from your website as if one of your partitions will only work if a Vette Tray is also installed, while the other one won't fit with a Vette Tray.

I know I definitely want the partition. I don't know how well I will get on with the Vette Tray, and am certain that there will be some times when I will want to leave it behind, because of the shapes of things I may be carrying.

Is it possible to order from you a partition that works both with AND without the Vette Tray?

Lastly, do you still do the tray with lids and do you have a version of the tray that retains more of the storage space? It looks like the area around the cup holders precludes another potential cubby hole.

The reason I write "urgent" above is that my friends want to place the order this morning (US time)/afternoon (UK time) and I am holding them up!

Matt
Matt, The VetteTray and Trunk Partition combination does use a different size partition to allow for both units to be used. If you order the C6 Standalone Trunk Partition, it would not work with a VetteTray at a later date.

We can make the Vettetray with or without the cupholders but do not make a version with 3 trays. Adding a third tray would compromise the high density insulating foam we use and could be carcked or broken if handled a lot. Maintaining just the 2 tray design keeps the integrity of the unit and makes it very durable.

We also have stopped making the lids given the feedback from our customers and the value they perceived from them.

If you have any other questions just give me a call.

Thanks

Jim

Quick Reply: [Z06] C6 Z06 Trunk Partition & Cargo Organizer Package deal