Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] 08 for < $50K ?????

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 12:43 PM
carcrazyandbroke
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default 08 for < $50K ?????

Who cares.......I aint sellin mine!

Whew! Just got back from morning warmup. Just toooo sweeeeet. If you're not old enough to remember the muscle car days, you don't know what I'm talkin about.

To all and happy Holidays and Have a Merry Christmas.
Old 12-20-2008, 07:38 PM
musclecar6
Le Mans Master

Received 148 Likes on 104 Posts

Totally agree. I also have an 08Z, 1 year old/ 7000 miles( stock for now) & it is an awesome ride & never gets old. People worry too much about resale, just be glad you are driving one of the best street supercars in the world ( the other one is the ZR1). The stock Z06 is a very fast street car & you can do heads/cam headers, or an A&A vortech supercharger for about 10 grand & you will have a ferociously fast car for the street, without having to pay 117 grand( before taxes) for a 3LZ ZR1. My Z06 is worth about 52 grand if I went to sell it, so for another 10 grand, total 62 thousand, I get similar performance for virtually half price or just leave it stock & still have tremendous fun. Helluva deal.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:19 PM
WFO
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

carcrazyandbroke..you rock! Right on. Who the hell cares.

If someone gets a great deal on a sweet ride when the economy dictates that certain goods and services prices fall off, good for them. It don't last forever.

When you can't get a sweet Zo6 anymore, prices will be where they need to be. There's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Get notified of new replies

To 08 for < $50K ?????

Quick Reply: [Z06] 08 for < $50K ?????