Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Any videos of black widow cam

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 09:11 PM
racetoy
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any videos of black widow cam

I'm going to start modding my 06-Z06. I like the numbers the black widow makes but would love to see a video of one at idle. If you know were one is please direct me to it. The plans are AR 1 7/8" catless headers - Halltech intake- Black widow cam and B&B fusion- carlos tune from vette air- still on the fence about the fast. I spoke with Carlos at vette air the other day and he hooked me up with some great pricing on all my parts.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:11 PM
0Myhardtop
Former Vendor

Received 50 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by racetoy
I'm going to start modding my 06-Z06. I like the numbers the black widow makes but would love to see a video of one at idle. If you know were one is please direct me to it. The plans are AR 1 7/8" catless headers - Halltech intake- Black widow cam and B&B fusion- carlos tune from vette air- still on the fence about the fast. I spoke with Carlos at vette air the other day and he hooked me up with some great pricing on all my parts.
Hmmm,

Feel free to call Speed-Inc in Chicago...they recently completed a kit for a customer and I believe they made a video.

Also, PM me your offline email again so I can pass on to one of our local guys who just happens to have the same combo and exhaust mufflers.

You stand behind that car at idle and it will blow your skirt off due to the pop and lobe sound

Thanks,
Carlos
Old 01-06-2010, 08:22 PM
racetoy
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm still looking.

Get notified of new replies

To Any videos of black widow cam

Quick Reply: [Z06] Any videos of black widow cam