Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] APR Splitter vs LG Splitter

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 03:46 PM
gotjuice?
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by LG Motorsports

GOOD ONE !

LG
Old 01-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Z06Ronald
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by songman3
I just wanted to say many thanks to Lou for his in depth contribution to this thread - I've learned a great deal from his posts.

I'm sure there will have been 101 other things he could have better been doing, rather than taking time out to post here - so big respect to a guy who has 'been there and done it' - and really knows what he is talking about!

I for my part have the highest regard for professionals like LG and Katech whom I know, leave no stone unturned in their pursuit of Corvette excellence, expending considerable resources as they do in the development of 'cutting edge' products that keep my favorite car right where it should be - out in front of the pack.

Thanks too, to Corvette Z51 Racer for his well informed contributions here too - all in all, a very interesting read.

I was interested in LG's set up for the Mile Run car - without wishing him to divulge any 'dark secrets', I wondered if Lou might have any general tips with regard to getting the best aero configuration and setup for the Z06 in a straight line maximum speed attempt.

Many thanks

I have spent more than an hour on reading this thread and trying to understand everything that has been said in all the postings.

Many for Lou, Jason, and Corvette Z51 Racer!!!

Quick Reply: [Z06] APR Splitter vs LG Splitter