Ok this situation just gets better and better (and I don't mean that in a good way).
Pulled off the SSL and put the stock lines back in on the rear, everything went ok. It was a PITA to get the leaks to stop on the tube nuts but that was taken care of with my line wrench etc etc. just took numerous attempts at getting the nut tight enough so the leaks would stop (and remember line wrenches are usually **** in where they want to be pointing to get a good grip on the nut).
Tighten up the caliper bolts and funny thing is on the LR side I got it down pat the first time (more on that later). Pumped up the brakes to bleed and no issues there. On the RR side I had the small leak at the caliper again so I started tightening the nut there.
My friend Mr. 5.0 pal came by to help. Since the fronts are good and the caliper nuts were torqued with a torque wrench to 30 ft./lbs. my friend suggested I try to move the nut with my 7/16" box wrench. I couldn't move them so that was a good gauge for me to know how far I could tighten the back caliper banjo bolt (since a torque wrench doesn't fit back there this was the only way I could tighten those bolts).
Finished bleeding the brakes, did a check all good except for the RR side at the caliper. Tighten the bolt some more did another check after my friend pumped the brakes and held the pedal down. Did that several times and each time the sweat at the RR caliper got less but was still there.
Eventually after a period of time the leak stopped at the RR side. It looked like I solved the problem FINALLY!!!!! We waited a few minutes then without touching the brakes did a check and the RR side still had a minor sweat. This is f-ing unbelieveable!!!!!! Tighten the bolt some more (it would still move though not that much and since I had a gauge with the front caliper I knew I wasn't going crazy with the bolt).
My friend then pumped up the brakes, held the pedal, I went around and checked all the connections at the back, all was good. He released the pedal, waited a few minutes and did a check, all was good. We did this 3 times and everything was good. I was so happy and it looks like I got it fixed.
I started cleaning up the wrenches and my friend left. I did another check and it was good. While back there on one side I checked the bracket that bolts down on the crossmember that holds the stock rubber line with the clip. Well, it turns out that the stock rubber hose has to be oriented a certain way so the bracket would fit through the right way and be able to be bolted down on the x/member. Mine were not on each side. I was shaking my head in disbelief and couldn't f-ing believe it, I really didn't want to have to loosen those nuts again so I could rotate the hose to the right position for the bracket to fit properly but I had no choice. I got back to it.
Basically I just had to loosen the nut a few turns and orient the hose so that the bracket was fitting the right way then tighten the nut again without moving the rubber line so the orientation was off, easier said than done. I took care of that after a LONG while (felt like forever) getting the line wrench in place and making sure the rubber line didn't move from where I needed it to be. A little bit of fluid dripped out but nothing major.
After that was done I thought that was it, just to make certain without a shadow of a doubt that there were no leaks I pumped up the pedal, held it then released it. Waited a few minutes and did a check. Tube nuts to rubber lines ok at both ends, RR caliper side ok, LR caliper now had a sweat. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF &&&&&&&&&########### KKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I packed up my wrenches and went into the house......................I've had enough of this.
I'm driving it the way it is and when I get a chance it's going in to a shop and they can deal with it. I'M F'ING DONE with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!