Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] QUICK! I need a ROYAL WEDDING PRESENT! LS7/ATI UD Pulley sponsor help?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Received 115 Likes on 70 Posts

Default QUICK! I need a ROYAL WEDDING PRESENT! LS7/ATI UD Pulley sponsor help?

I'm not British but I'm pretty sure the Prince would really like a ATI Underdrive pulley for his2008 C6Z06 LS7. So we are looking for the best deal found all across the land for this wedding needed for the ROYAL WEDDING!!!!

So throw me a PM, email to ecurb3@comcast.net, call, carrier pigeon, post it here if you like. Just thinking its time for a ATI underdrive pulley to be installed on the ole Steed/LS7.

P.S. If the present is not accepted in time I will be ROYALLY SCREWED! and just have to put it on my car.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:48 AM
sublime1996525
Team Owner

Received 200 Likes on 77 Posts

Lol. I'd love to help but I'm lacking funds right now. Maybe next royal wedding
Old 04-29-2011, 06:35 PM
40YRW8
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

I say the underdrive pulley is a WAY classier gift than the IPOD that Obama gave to the queen with all of his "famous" speeches on it.
Gary
Old 04-30-2011, 07:36 AM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Received 115 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by 40YRW8
I say the underdrive pulley is a WAY classier gift than the IPOD that Obama gave to the queen with all of his "famous" speeches on it.
Gary
Well I showed up with no with no present and they didnt let me in. The forum sponsors are to blame for the Prince's superior disappointment. I'm lucky they didnt cane me or worse! I'm still looking to make it up to the Prince so if there is any sponsors that would like to sell a ATI LS7 underdrive pulley this is the time before I make one out of a stone in my garage myself.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:48 AM
Stage Runner
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry for your disappointment FP. The only present I can think of is the one I'd like to give to the bride, if you know what I mean and I think you do.........

SR

Get notified of new replies

To QUICK! I need a ROYAL WEDDING PRESENT! LS7/ATI UD Pulley sponsor help?

Quick Reply: [Z06] QUICK! I need a ROYAL WEDDING PRESENT! LS7/ATI UD Pulley sponsor help?