Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Car Cover Season-Covercraft Car Cover Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 11:28 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default Car Cover Season-Covercraft Car Cover Sale

It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Corvette. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers.

Covercraft Car Covers are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last for only a few weeks, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.

Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Corvette Car Cover is the Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.

For outdoor use, the NOAH Corvette car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.

The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle. Simply use the coupon code "covercraft" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....

Corvette Car Covers
Covercraft Car Covers for any other vehicles

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited by southerncarparts; 09-28-2011 at 10:00 AM.
The following users liked this post:
mblake101 (10-18-2020)
Old 10-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Geared
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

i have been searching for the indoor one that says corvette on back with logo on front....do you carry this?
Old 10-08-2011, 10:31 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Geared
i have been searching for the indoor one that says corvette on back with logo on front....do you carry this?
We used too, but because of issues (which I wont dig into here) with the supplier we stopped carrying them.

Thanks,

Jim
Old 10-20-2011, 05:45 PM
TapOut
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
We used too, but because of issues (which I wont dig into here) with the supplier we stopped carrying them.

Thanks,

Jim
Are you referring to Coverking? I bought a cover from you and absolutely LOVED it.....then started having some minor issues (couple years later) and sent it back to the manufacturer for warranty replacement, and have had a nightmare trying to get the right cover sent back.

At least they have tried making things right by sending me out a cover 2 different times, but I am unable to get the original one I purchased from you guys (One I sent back to them). It was a light gray color, and the new one they keep sending me is more of a light brown/beige color and feels totally different. I've talked to 10 different people there and no one seems to know what cover I'm referring to.

Anyway, long story short....I've been dying to get another cover like the one I originally had, but I can't seem to find it anywhere? I was hoping you guys still had one, because I would buy it in a heartbeat!! Is there anything you can help me with? (PM me if you prefer)

Thanks!
Old 10-25-2011, 09:42 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by TapOut
Are you referring to Coverking? I bought a cover from you and absolutely LOVED it.....then started having some minor issues (couple years later) and sent it back to the manufacturer for warranty replacement, and have had a nightmare trying to get the right cover sent back.

At least they have tried making things right by sending me out a cover 2 different times, but I am unable to get the original one I purchased from you guys (One I sent back to them). It was a light gray color, and the new one they keep sending me is more of a light brown/beige color and feels totally different. I've talked to 10 different people there and no one seems to know what cover I'm referring to.

Anyway, long story short....I've been dying to get another cover like the one I originally had, but I can't seem to find it anywhere? I was hoping you guys still had one, because I would buy it in a heartbeat!! Is there anything you can help me with? (PM me if you prefer)

Thanks!

Yeah, it is them.....Because of issues similar to yours and other problems we figured it was time to move on. Covercraft's covers are extremely well made (seen side by side with Coverking, you will understand why we switched to Covercraft), we stayed with Coverking for 5 years because they offered us the Corvette covers at really good prices (which we passed along to our customers) and everything was fine, but like everything else, you typically get what you pay for. The Covercraft covers are all made in the US with US sourced materials. The price is about 7-10% higher, but so far, we have not had a SINGLE Production mistake or return, NOT ONE. We have probably sold over 300 covers in the 3 months and that is simply amazing quality control on Covercrafts behalf which is worth the small increase in price.

It sound like you have the old Armor Body cover material from Coverking (that was my favorite cover they offered), but then they changed the material to some other type which was not nearly as nice. There is no way to get the old material any longer. I wish I could help, but my relationship with Coverking is not what it used to be

We had to move on to bigger and better things, Covercraft seemed like the right choice and so far we have see HUGE improvements in production mistakes, shipping timelines, and customer satisfaction.

Shoot me a PM if there is anything I can do for you.

Thanks for your post,

Jim
Old 11-11-2011, 12:22 PM
WalrusZ06
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If one already has an indoor cover and purchased an outdoor cover, would you recommend using them both at the same time?
Old 11-11-2011, 12:49 PM
RedZ4me
Le Mans Master

Received 422 Likes on 257 Posts

Dustop!! by Covercraft
Old 11-12-2011, 01:31 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by WalrusZ06
If one already has an indoor cover and purchased an outdoor cover, would you recommend using them both at the same time?
no, I would not...paint need to "breath" underneath......I would just use one or the other...

Thanks,

jim
Old 06-20-2019, 08:50 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Corvette. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Corvette Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers.

Covercraft Car Covers are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last for only a few weeks, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.

Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Corvette Car Cover is the Corvette Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.

For outdoor use, the NOAH Corvette car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.

The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle. Simply use the coupon code "covercraft" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....

Corvette Car Covers
Covercraft Car Covers for any other vehicles
Old 10-15-2020, 08:38 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Order yours today!
Old 10-18-2020, 02:59 PM
mblake101
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 220 Likes on 126 Posts

Probably missing it, but how do I locate indoor Covercraft covers for a C2? Can’t figure out navigating your site.
Old 06-12-2023, 04:15 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Please order C6 covercraft covers here: https://www.southerncarparts.com/cor...c-805-806.html

Get notified of new replies

To Car Cover Season-Covercraft Car Cover Sale

Quick Reply: [Z06] Car Cover Season-Covercraft Car Cover Sale