Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Vengeance racing is where it is at! Period!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 12:37 PM
BIGWILYT
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Vengeance racing is where it is at! Period!

After months of research, calling and talking with all the big names in corvette performance, I drove 11 hours and 696 miles for the BEST EXPERIENCE you could ask for.

The team at Vengeance Racing is hands down TOP NOTCH! Ron (the owner) gave me a personal tour and the facility. It is debris free, and one of the cleanest I have seen!

Want to do a package with them, Ron will give you a personal ride in a car that is similar to what your looking at doing! This demonstrated the great driveability also the performance!

These guys made us feel like old friends/family! I do feel at Vengeance Racing's Integrity is present and involved in every aspect of the business!

In closing I chose Vengeance Racing because they returned calls, emails, answered all questions of a uneducated gear head, and did it all with a smile, courtious, and gave me the feeling that they do care about my investment in my Z06. They exceeded my expectations, and showed they are as stoked about the project as I am!

If your looking to mod your vette, I SUGGEST VENGEANCE RACING! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

TO RON AND KEVIN: THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, and I look forward to my ENFORCER 850hp package we put together! YES THAT IS 850hp TO THE WHEELS by means of a forged LS7, A&A YSI supercharger, Blower cam, and a bunch of other goodies!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:19 PM
MGJ07C6
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

My 09 Cyber Gray is at Vengeance now for a cam, rockers, springs, full exhaust including B&B fusion, fast 102 and CAI and Phadt suspension. After getting great service on my last Twin Turbo Z06 I knew I wouldn't go anywhere else. Since then Ron has become a personal friend who even attended my wedding last month.

Anyone considering LSX work should go straight to Vengeance and see for themselves just how great Ron and his crew are.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Boba Fett
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 485 Likes on 347 Posts

Great to hear. Ron sent me a quote as well. Seemed very professional. Good luck with your project. Keep us posted!!
Old 11-12-2011, 09:51 PM
sublime1996525
Team Owner

Received 200 Likes on 77 Posts

My god man. 850rwhp! Go you
Old 11-13-2011, 02:06 AM
Boba Fett
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by sublime1996525
My god man. 850rwhp! Go you
its "you go"....just sayin
Old 11-13-2011, 02:47 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by bobafett
its "you go"....just sayin

Yeah I spoke with Ron and Vengenace Racing when they first opened up about 4 years ago or so, as I was thinking about having a N/A Big Cubed Motor built b/f going with a forged supercharged LS6 engine, and he was a very knowlegable, and his customer service seemed to be top notch with very competitive pricing.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:17 AM
Boba Fett
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Mopar Jimmy

Yeah I spoke with Ron and Vengenace Racing when they first opened up about 4 years ago or so, as I was thinking about having a N/A Big Cubed Motor built b/f going with a forged supercharged LS6 engine, and he was a very knowlegable, and his customer service seemed to be top notch with very competitive pricing.
Hey its my friend Jimmy!!! How r u bud?
Old 11-13-2011, 03:36 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Hey its my friend Jimmy!!! How r u bud?
Doing well bro, doing well, thank you my friend.

SO when you going to have Vengeance Racing put togehter an 850 rwhp for you bro?
Old 11-13-2011, 03:41 AM
Boba Fett
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Mopar Jimmy
Doing well bro, doing well, thank you my friend.

SO when you going to have Vengeance Racing put togehter an 850 rwhp for you bro?
they have a good following for sure and seem to be very professional - truth is they are 1 of the 2 shops Im considering giving the job to, Ive ruled out all the shops in my area..if you remember when we discussed this b4, that is actually around the # Im looking for. We'll see how my winter goes as far as makin the mula if it will happen in 2012 or 13...
Old 11-13-2011, 03:50 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

they have a good following for sure and seem to be very professional - truth is they are 1 of the 2 shops Im considering giving the job to, Ive ruled out all the shops in my area..if you remember when we discussed this b4, that is actually around the # Im looking for. We'll see how my winter goes as far as makin the mula if it will happen in 2012 or 13...

Your a night owl my friend and I thoughtI was bad, your up at 3:50 a.m. Eastern Time. Time for me to try to get some shut eye.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:57 AM
Blown
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BIGWILYT
After months of research, calling and talking with all the big names in corvette performance, I drove 11 hours and 696 miles for the BEST EXPERIENCE you could ask for.

The team at Vengeance Racing is hands down TOP NOTCH! Ron (the owner) gave me a personal tour and the facility. It is debris free, and one of the cleanest I have seen!

Want to do a package with them, Ron will give you a personal ride in a car that is similar to what your looking at doing! This demonstrated the great driveability also the performance!

These guys made us feel like old friends/family! I do feel at Vengeance Racing's Integrity is present and involved in every aspect of the business!

In closing I chose Vengeance Racing because they returned calls, emails, answered all questions of a uneducated gear head, and did it all with a smile, courtious, and gave me the feeling that they do care about my investment in my Z06. They exceeded my expectations, and showed they are as stoked about the project as I am!

If your looking to mod your vette, I SUGGEST VENGEANCE RACING! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

TO RON AND KEVIN: THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, and I look forward to my ENFORCER 850hp package we put together! YES THAT IS 850hp TO THE WHEELS by means of a forged LS7, A&A YSI supercharger, Blower cam, and a bunch of other goodies!
I couldn't agree more. I am deep into stage II of a substantial build with Vengeance and everything you are saying is dead on and the great part about these guys is it doesn't change once they have your money. Ron and Kevin are both top shelf guys who treat your project like it were their own.

The service before, during and after the sale is far superior to anything I've seen out there and I couldn't be more pleased that I ended up with Vengeance. My current build is a 2011 SS Camaro that we are turning into an F1R powered low 9 second car...and they will soon be doing an A&A supercharger on my wife's car too.

If anyone is on the fence....you have nothing to worry about going with Vengeance, you will be in good hands.

Last edited by Blown; 11-13-2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:50 AM
whatcop?
Le Mans Master

Location: Daytona Beach/ Atlanta---- Good Ol' Florida Boy/ Georgia
Received 43 Likes on 41 Posts

Definitely good people

Get notified of new replies

To Vengeance racing is where it is at! Period!

Quick Reply: [Z06] Vengeance racing is where it is at! Period!