Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] C6 Z06 Tire and Wheel Set up for AutoX and Track Days-Need Some Advice

Old 02-23-2012, 10:57 PM
Spdfrk81
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default C6 Z06 Tire and Wheel Set up for AutoX and Track Days-Need Some Advice

I currently have Hooiser A6's mounted on the factory polished wheels running stock sizes(275/35R18-325/30R19) that i used last year for a hand full of autox and 1 track day at Hastings Nebraska.
I plan on running about 10-12 autox and 1 for sure maybe 2 track days. I plan on running the Hooiser A6 setup for autox but not sure what to do for the track days. I am leaning towards the Hooiser R6's and just swapping out tires when i need to. I work at a tire store so no big deal dismounting and mounting them when i need to.
Is there a different combo out there say in a 17/18 inch size or 18/18 inch size that will fit and still get the job gone on a C6 Z06? I have access to Toyo and Bridgestone so it would be nice to use one of them. I run Bridgestone Run Flats on stock chromes for street use.
Any ideas???

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] C6 Z06 Tire and Wheel Set up for AutoX and Track Days-Need Some Advice