Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Elite Enginnering PCV Catch-Cans | In Stock | Best Prices w/Free Shipping!

Old 08-17-2012, 11:11 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12
Default Elite Enginnering PCV Catch-Cans | In Stock | Best Prices w/Free Shipping!

Hey Everyone!

JDP Motorsports is a huge supporter of utilizing a PCV Oil Catch Can on any late-model performance vehicle. We're offering the Elite Engineering PCV Oil Catch Cans as we feel they are the highest quality piece offered on the market. We install these on 99% of the cars we work on here at JDP, they work that well!!

Purpose of your Stock PCV System:

The PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) system is designed to regulate and remove fumes from the engine crankcase, and to alleviate crankcase pressure which could cause oil leaks or seal damage. The PCV system routes crankcase fumes into the intake manifold where they can be burned to eliminate harmful emissions into the atmosphere. The PCV valve controls the amount of crankcase flow volume depending on the engine's load. With large throttle openings (high engine loads), the more blow-by gases are produced, and the more the PCV system flows oil vapor into the intake manifold. The PCV valve also functions as a check valve to prevent intake manifold flow from reversing back into the crankcase when there is a backfire, or during periods of high manifold pressure (boost) during forced induction by turbocharger or supercharger.

Negative Effects of your Stock PCV System:

Many Corvette owners with LSx engines can testify to the amount of oil residue that can accumulate inside the intake manifold, throttle body, intake track and even the air filter during aggressive driving conditions.

There are various negative effects when excess oil vapor contaminates the intake system from the stock PCV system - such as:

*Throttle body and/or MAFS (Mass Air Flow Sensor) malfunction or failure.

*Air filter, intercooler (if equipped) and intake ducting contamination if oil pools and run back out the intake system after engine shutdown.

*Reduced octane of the air/fuel mixture, which can cause detonation and the ECM (Engine Control Module) to retard timing, thereby reducing engine power.

*Excessive carbon build-up on valves, piston crowns, combustion chambers and spark plugs. This also increases the chance of detonation and power loss.

*Increased emissions & possible contamination of catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.

Bottom line: Excessive amounts of oil vapor in the intake manifold is detrimental to your engine!

Solution: Install the Elite Engineering PCV Oil Catch Can!

Ultimate Function:

The E2 Elite Engineering PCV Oil Catch Can is designed to effectively separate oil from the crankcase vapors, thereby eliminating all negative effects of excessive intake system oil contamination. The E2 Catch Can has been engineered to remove the oil vapor before it has a chance to contaminate your intake system.

Not all Catch Cans are created equally! Often Imitated, never duplicated. Most Catch Cans on the market are just comprised of an empty container with 2 ports. While that simple design may trap a few oil droplets, our Catch Can is designed to condense the oil vapor and trap the oil inside the container.

E2's tested proven design incorporates a stainless steel mesh and screening mechanism that acts like a maze to collect and condense the oil vapor. Once the oil vapors condense into liquid droplets, it falls to the bottom of the can. In addition, the top assembly is specially designed to keep any liquid from climbing out the exit hole during aggressive driving conditions. Stored oil volume is approximately 8 ounces. You will be amazed by how much oil our Catch Can will catch! Don't settle for an inferior competitor's product. Insist on Elite Engineering's Catch Can!

Premium Construction:

The Elite Engineering PCV Oil Catch Can is constructed of the finest materials inside and out. High performance car owners insist on the best products that offer unsurpassed function as well as impressive visual enhancement. The E2 Catch Can does both! Our exclusive design incorporates optimum function and the finest materials, construction and finish for maximum dependability.

The 2.6" diameter by 6.0" long body is machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, and then anodized in a variety of colors for a striking look. The internal condensing screen is stainless steel encased inside an aluminum alloy housing designed for low flow restriction. The housing can be disassembled for screen inspection, cleaning or replacement if needed. The inlet and outlet hose fittings are brass, and threaded into the body and sealed with Teflon tape. Supplied hoses are fuel and oil vapor compatible (SAE 30R7 rated). The bottom catch can reservoir screws onto the top of the unit, and is sealed with a built in O-ring. Inspection and cleaning is easy by simply removing the bottom of the unit without disturbing the mounting system or hoses.

In keeping with E2's high quality standards, all supplied mounting hardware and screws are stainless steel. The supplied custom machined bracket is aluminum, and is attached to the passenger side engine head. Click the links below, and take a look at Elite's instructions page to see how simple the installation is.

Installation instructions:
C5 LS1/LS6
C6 LS2
C6 LS3
C6 LS3 Alternate mounting
C6 Z06 LS7
C6 ZR1 LS9
C5 LT1
C7 LT1 Z51

Each Catch Can kit includes everything you need to install the system. Basic mechanical skills and common hand tools are the only things required.

Kit Includes:

*Catch Can assembly beautifully anodized in choice of available colors, complete with 3/8" barbed inlet/outlet hose fittings.

*Optional Stainless Steel and Black Nylon Braided Line Kits Available

*Custom machined mounting

*Stainless steel mounting hardware.

*24 inches of 3/8" ID fuel and oil vapor compatible hose.

*Black zinc plated hose clamps.

*Nickel plated fittings standard (Chrome barb & Black AN fittings available)

Standard/1st Generation catch can

E2 Second generation Catch can (30% larger w/ optional check valves and additional exit ports for Turbo or Centrifugal S/C applications***)

E2 - Added Benefits:
  • Elite's 3-Chamber Design WITH Larger 3rd Stage
  • Available with: 1 or 2 Exit Ports ***
  • Available with Integrated EXIT Check Valves ***
  • 30% more volume than our Standard Catch Can
  • Can be Fully Disassembled for easy Cleaning or Inspection
  • Available in BLACK Anodize Color Only
  • Elite's Check Valves are integrated internally to their EXIT Hose Barb Fittings; you can choose to have 1 or 2 EXIT Check Valves or Standard Free-Flowing Hose Barb Fittings
Internal design:

Standard/1st generation Catch Can Pricing:
Starting at $150 Shipped!
*Chrome add $50 *Allow up to 2 weeks for this option*

E2 2nd generation Catch Can Pricing:
Starting at $164.95 Shipped

* Upgraded Nickel fittings included at NO extra charge

* Chrome or AN fittings available

**Black Nylon or Stainless line kits available.

*** Check valves and additional exit ports are only necessary on Turbo or Centrifugal supercharged applications. Positive displacement superchargerd and N/A applications do not require Check valves or the additional exit port.

To order; click HERE, or call toll-free at 888-308-6007

We are always happy to answer questions, So please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
sales@jdpmotorsports.com

Last edited by JDP Motorsports; 04-14-2015 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:30 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Thanks for the orders this week! This is a must have if you're planning on keeping your Vette!! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. We appreciate the support and have an excellent weekend!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 08-24-2012, 03:33 PM
CodeBlack
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm looking to buy one is this a two inlet system.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:58 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by CodeBlack
I'm looking to buy one is this a two inlet system.
This is the standard Elite Engineering unit; it has an inlet and outlet. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. I appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 08-24-2012, 11:25 PM
Blueline
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just placed my order for a silver one!!!
Old 08-27-2012, 11:21 AM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by Blueline
Just placed my order for a silver one!!!
Thank you for the order!! We're processing it now and we'll send you a copy of the invoice along with the tracking information when it ships. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 09-04-2012, 10:40 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Thanks for the orders Corvetteforum!!!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 10-11-2012, 01:39 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Thanks for the orders! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 10-16-2012, 06:05 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Thanks for the orders!! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! This is a great reliability/longevity mod and every Corvette should have one!! We appreciate the support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 10-22-2012, 09:24 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Thanks for the orders!!!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 01-21-2013, 12:16 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Thanks for the orders everyone!!! The Elite Engineering PCV catch-cans are very well made and work great! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate your support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 01-24-2013, 02:11 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

We've shipped everyone's order!!! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! I appreciate your support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 02-13-2013, 11:01 AM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Thanks for the orders! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate your support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 03-05-2013, 05:08 PM
SSMOKE
Burning Brakes

Received 37 Likes on 25 Posts

Jordan I sent you a PM on 3-2. I am hoping to get a catch can for $150 shipped. I live in Honolulu, HI 96825. I just want to confirm $150 includes my state. If not, how much delievered?
Old 03-11-2013, 05:28 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by ssmoke
Jordan I sent you a PM on 3-2. I am hoping to get a catch can for $150 shipped. I live in Honolulu, HI 96825. I just want to confirm $150 includes my state. If not, how much delievered?
I apologize for the delayed response! We can ship the catch-can USPS and the price would be $150 shipped. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. I appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 03-12-2013, 12:48 AM
SSMOKE
Burning Brakes

Received 37 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by JDP Motorsports
I apologize for the delayed response! We can ship the catch-can USPS and the price would be $150 shipped. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. I appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
What a deal! Ordered. Paid for with PayPal
Old 03-12-2013, 08:16 PM
ClarksZ06
Burning Brakes

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

I just placed my order
I'm looking forward to seeing how much oil this can keeps out of my Fast intake!
Thanks for the great price

Get notified of new replies

To Elite Enginnering PCV Catch-Cans | In Stock | Best Prices w/Free Shipping!

Old 03-14-2013, 12:28 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by ssmoke
What a deal! Ordered. Paid for with PayPal
Originally Posted by ClarksZ06
I just placed my order
I'm looking forward to seeing how much oil this can keeps out of my Fast intake!
Thanks for the great price
We appreciate the orders!! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions. Thanks again and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 08-26-2013, 10:36 PM
0JDP Motorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '12

Thanks for the orders!! Please call, email or PM us anytime with questions! We appreciate the support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 10-09-2013, 07:14 PM
0JDP Tech
Former Vendor

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

In stock and ready to ship! We appreciate the orders and please feel free to call, PM or email us anytime with questions. Have a great day!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Elite Enginnering PCV Catch-Cans | In Stock | Best Prices w/Free Shipping!