Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Aftermarket Wheel Offsets

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 07:19 PM
Aussie Vet
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Aftermarket Wheel Offsets

What wheel offsets are you guys running on your aftermarket wheels?

How is the fitment, i.e. any rubbing etc?

Can you post pics, both side view, and view from the front or rear showing where the wheel sits in relation to the fenders?

Please include wheel specs, i.e. offsets, width and diameter, and tire specs also if you can.

Thanks
Old 11-24-2012, 08:30 PM
tim414
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by Aussie Vet
What wheel offsets are you guys running on your aftermarket wheels?

How is the fitment, i.e. any rubbing etc?

Can you post pics, both side view, and view from the front or rear showing where the wheel sits in relation to the fenders?

Please include wheel specs, i.e. offsets, width and diameter, and tire specs also if you can.

Thanks
I am running aftermarket wheels. They are 19x10 and 20x13. The rears have 345/25/20's on the wheels and there is no rubbing. I have concave mesh wheels from 360 Forged. I do not know the offsets. I am sure Gerry from Wheels for Less (forum vendor) or Alain@forgeddistributing.com can asnswer those questions.

HRE also makes the best wheel from finish and styling perspective. From styling then finish personally, I like 360 Forged's concave styling best.

As far as finish, HRE has them ALL beat. Styling is second IMO to 360 Forged. Overall, 1) HRE 2) 360 Forged as far as street wheels go anyway

Gerry can answer those questions re: offset....he sells both brands.
Tim

Quick Reply: [Z06] Aftermarket Wheel Offsets