Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Small dealer credit

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 11:18 AM
MiamiCowboy
Pro

Received 172 Likes on 74 Posts

Default Small dealer credit

I live in northeast Oklahoma the last exit on I-44 before you enter Missouri. Town is only about 14,000 but is close to Grand Lake and on the edge of the Ozark Mountains which makes it a decent place to live. As you might imagine the Chevrolet dealership is small and in a building built in the 70's. Since I do my own service work the dealer's size has never been an issue. Just recently I had a code come up on my 09 Z06 that required attention. Dealer gave me a quick appointment and took care of the program download in 35 minutes. When done they parked the car in an isolated area where nobody could park next to the car. Straight into the bay and back out. No test drives and no hot-rodding. Now today I discover a small screw in my left rear tire. Since no Goodyear shop is in town I take the tire down to the dealer. They quickly break the tire down, do a patch-plug and remount the tire with no damage to the wheel. They sell about 1 Corvette a year and no Z06 or ZR1 models so you can understand my apprehension in having the work done there. However, they really stepped up and showed me that you don't have to be a big dog to know how to handle the special needs of the customer. So if you get stuck in northeast Oklahoma and need help Miami Auto Mall is a dealer that will do their best to help you out.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:23 AM
Landru
Race Director

Received 1,047 Likes on 821 Posts

Originally Posted by MiamiCowboy
However, they really stepped up and showed me that you don't have to be a big dog to know how to handle the special needs of the customer. So if you get stuck in northeast Oklahoma and need help Miami Auto Mall is a dealer that will do their best to help you out.
Great for any members living in your neck of the woods. Always glad to hear a good dealer report.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:27 AM
JoesC5
Team Owner

Received 1,699 Likes on 1,213 Posts

Originally Posted by MiamiCowboy
I live in northeast Oklahoma the last exit on I-44 before you enter Missouri. Town is only about 14,000 but is close to Grand Lake and on the edge of the Ozark Mountains which makes it a decent place to live. As you might imagine the Chevrolet dealership is small and in a building built in the 70's. Since I do my own service work the dealer's size has never been an issue. Just recently I had a code come up on my 09 Z06 that required attention. Dealer gave me a quick appointment and took care of the program download in 35 minutes. When done they parked the car in an isolated area where nobody could park next to the car. Straight into the bay and back out. No test drives and no hot-rodding. Now today I discover a small screw in my left rear tire. Since no Goodyear shop is in town I take the tire down to the dealer. They quickly break the tire down, do a patch-plug and remount the tire with no damage to the wheel. They sell about 1 Corvette a year and no Z06 or ZR1 models so you can understand my apprehension in having the work done there. However, they really stepped up and showed me that you don't have to be a big dog to know how to handle the special needs of the customer. So if you get stuck in northeast Oklahoma and need help Miami Auto Mall is a dealer that will do their best to help you out.
Another good reason to visit Miami, Ok is the Coleman Theater and the Darryl Starbird rod & custom car museum just down the Interstate. If you just won the Powerball, then a visit to Newell is in order for a multi-million dollar motor home..
Old 04-11-2013, 11:58 AM
383vett
Race Director

Received 1,541 Likes on 1,042 Posts

Ask them to do a wiggle test.

Get notified of new replies

To Small dealer credit

Quick Reply: [Z06] Small dealer credit