Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Thanks Again Vengeance

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 06:42 PM
MarkC
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 574 Likes on 321 Posts
C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified 2020
C2 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

Default Thanks Again Vengeance

It's been three months since Vengeance Racing replaced my heads with a set WCCH stage 2 heads and a tune. Two thousand miles latter and all is perfect. In fact, I am currently in the Smoky Mountains enjoying Rocket ( my Z06) and having a blast not worrying about the engine. Thanks to Ron and the team at Vengeance. Mark
Old 05-14-2013, 06:48 PM
'06 Quicksilver Z06
Team Owner

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by MarkC
It's been three months since Vengeance Racing replaced my heads with a set WCCH stage 2 heads and a tune. Two thousand miles latter and all is perfect. In fact, I am currently in the Smoky Mountains enjoying Rocket ( my Z06) and having a blast not worrying about the engine. Thanks to Ron and the team at Vengeance. Mark
Feels good not to have to worry about that matter, doesn't it?
Old 05-14-2013, 09:12 PM
MarkC
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 574 Likes on 321 Posts
C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified 2020
C2 of Year Finalist (performance mods) 2019

It just does get any better than this. My wife and I were coming back from our anniversary dinner and were stopped at a red light. The light turned green and we started to pull off. I looked in the rear view mirror and two old guys in a 1955 red vette go buy me in the right lane waving and giving me a thumbs up. Their license plate was 55 vette. I got Rocket up to 6 grand real quick and pulled along side the two OF's. The PRT's sounded really good at dusk in the Smokey Mountains. Wow, you just couldn't plan that. We then made a left turn into our hotel and found a really good parking space for the night. Tomorrow we'll drive back to VB.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:23 AM
0Daniel@Vengeance
Former Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 107 Posts

Thanks for the kind words Mark. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks Again Vengeance

Quick Reply: [Z06] Thanks Again Vengeance