Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Apsis: A ZR1 Customer's Report for our Splash Guard...you would like to know...

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 04:39 PM
apsisusa
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 605 Likes on 409 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Default Apsis: A ZR1 Customer's Report for our Splash Guard...you would like to know...

Hi All,

Today we have one customer visiting us from MA with two of his club members.

He had our Z06 Standard Version on his previous Z06 (without side skirt). He doesn't get any paint chips at all for several years.

Now he has a ZR1 and he purchased the ZR1 Narrow Version several months ago and installed it immediately after delivery. But now he already gets many chips on his ZR1 although the ZR1 has side skirt for extra protection. He asks me why and then I ask him immediately, do you purchase the Narrow Version for ZR1? He says YES. So I tell him that is the reason.

So, today he purchases another pair of ZR1 Standard Version. Soon you will sell his narrow version on forum.

This is a very good customer's testimonial. For all of you that are still debating which version to go, this is a good example for you to think about. The difference between the standard version & narrow version is 1/2" only but it makes a BIG difference in protection.

He may step in to tell his experience by himself.

Welcome to share your experience here. Please chime in.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:43 PM
JesseRohr
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Let's see some pictures on what in the world you're talking about...as I am confused. I also think it will help validate your consumer feedback.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:11 PM
apsisusa
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 605 Likes on 409 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by JesseRohr
Let's see some pictures on what in the world you're talking about...as I am confused. I also think it will help validate your consumer feedback.
Have asked him to send me some pictures so I can post for him or he may post by himself. He also may step in to tell his experience with his own words.

Get notified of new replies

To Apsis: A ZR1 Customer's Report for our Splash Guard...you would like to know...

Quick Reply: [Z06] Apsis: A ZR1 Customer's Report for our Splash Guard...you would like to know...