Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Compucar nitrous street heat kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2014, 01:31 PM
mustangwalker
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Compucar nitrous street heat kit

I talked to Ernie from Compucar nitrous systems last night about a kit for my 6CZ06 and from what he told me his street heat kit aka nitrous in a bag is a great kit. Ten minute install time. He said with testing the 100 dry shot makes around 150 hp on a C6Z06 and seen cars run in the 6.20 8th mile range with good driving skills bone stock. Has anyone here ever used this system and if so what type of performance results have you seen?

Side note guys I have a MUSTANGWALKER blog talk racing internet radio show every Friday night 7:00 EST called ...TELL IT ALL FRIDAY 9512817726 A GRUDGE RACERS SHOW FOR FANS AND RACERS
Ernie from Compucar will have tech time during my show and I'm getting setup as a dealer for the Compucar nitrous products and let me know what you need.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:06 PM
NHRA95
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mustangwalker
I talked to Ernie from Compucar nitrous systems last night about a kit for my 6CZ06 and from what he told me his street heat kit aka nitrous in a bag is a great kit. Ten minute install time. He said with testing the 100 dry shot makes around 150 hp on a C6Z06 and seen cars run in the 6.20 8th mile range with good driving skills bone stock. Has anyone here ever used this system and if so what type of performance results have you seen?

Side note guys I have a MUSTANGWALKER blog talk racing internet radio show every Friday night 7:00 EST called ...TELL IT ALL FRIDAY 9512817726 A GRUDGE RACERS SHOW FOR FANS AND RACERS
Ernie from Compucar will have tech time during my show and I'm getting setup as a dealer for the Compucar nitrous products and let me know what you need.
I was going with that kit, very nice by the way. And super easy to install. Nobody would ever know. But I have a tune. My tuner said it would need to be re-tuned to run it.
Old 01-25-2014, 04:18 PM
Chance42
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NHRA95
I was going with that kit, very nice by the way. And super easy to install. Nobody would ever know. But I have a tune. My tuner said it would need to be re-tuned to run it.
Nitrous controller, like the lpe one or mini nos controller, etc. Set it up to pull 2 degrees for every 50 hp roughly, and change your plugs to something like some NGK BR7EF. Then you aren't running around on less power when you are running motor only.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:15 PM
foxycar
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts

NOS=
Old 02-05-2014, 09:23 PM
KLLRVET
Safety Car

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

6.20's my azz

Get notified of new replies

To Compucar nitrous street heat kit