Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] My positive experience with CNA aftermarket extended warranty.

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 11:59 AM
markzeronine
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default My positive experience with CNA aftermarket extended warranty.

I have personally asked, and have seen others ask if there's any good options for warranty companies if you're not eligible for GMMP.
Many people say no, but this car happened to come with one and it expires in november.
A couple of weeks ago, my car started making a weird sound only when the ac is on. Took it to the dealer, long story short the ac compressor was on its way out.
Ended up being a 1400 dollar job, told to dealer to make sure the warranty company would cover it first. They called and there was absolutely no questions or problems with it being covered.
I am making this post because the warranty only has a handful of reviews on BBB, and I've realized that people only really post about something like this when they get screwed over.
I personally recommend the CNA warranty company if you cannot purchase the GMMP for your car.
I don't know for sure if they'll covered a failed engine for example, but when I called they said they would, and there is no price cap. I'm about to install long tubes and get it tuned so that's irrelevant to me but may help you. Thanks for reading my post.

Ps. Stingray Chevrolet in plant city did the work on my car, and I was treated like I owned a Ferrari. Top notch facility!
Old 08-30-2014, 12:11 PM
crAzy
Melting Slicks

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I have a 3rd party warranty too. I have had no problems with them so far. I as well expeirenced the same AC prob when you turn it on it would make a weird whine noise between certain RPMs. Ended up being a $1800 job to replace AC and Condenser. I just paid $100 deductible. This was about a year ago. Just last week my passenger side window regulator went out. Called them up and they replaced it no questions asked. $600 job that I had to pay another $100 deductible. I paid $2100 for this 4 year/48K mile 3rd party. I use Mecury Insurance Group.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:40 PM
markzeronine
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice! I bought this car in January and the whole time I kind of had in the back of my mind "I wish I would have offered maybe a grand or two lower" even though I got a very fair deal. I feel good now since it had the warranty that I had almost felt was useless.

Get notified of new replies

To My positive experience with CNA aftermarket extended warranty.

Quick Reply: [Z06] My positive experience with CNA aftermarket extended warranty.