Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Exceptional service at American Heritage Performance

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 10:52 PM
Mike hoppe
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Exceptional service at American Heritage Performance

Took my 2008 Z06 with 11,800 miles in for the wiggle test to Kohle at American Heritage Performance in California. I originally took it to my Chevy dealer and asked them to perform the wiggle test. They looked at me like I had a second head! I have an extended GMPP on my car. Kohle performed the wiggle test and found many of my valves out of spec. Kohle had the GMPP rep come out and they agreed to fix the heads under warranty. Kohle installed the stage IV package. He also changed belts, fluids and hoses.

American Heritage Performance, particularly Kohle, went through my car with a fine tooth comb. They are very professional, they know their stuff and took every care to protect my car while it was being worked on. He kept me informed of every stage of this work.

I use this car to the capabilities Chevrolet intended for the Z06! American Heritage Performance gave me the confidence to continue to use my car in this way.

I cannot say enough good things about my great experience with Kohle and American Heritage Performance. I would highly recommend them for all your corvette service, repairs and mods!

P.S. You will not be disappointed
Old 09-18-2014, 11:20 PM
MTPZ06
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,592 Likes on 1,335 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike hoppe
Took my 2008 Z06 with 11,800 miles in for the wiggle test to Kohle at American Heritage Performance in California. I originally took it to my Chevy dealer and asked them to perform the wiggle test. They looked at me like I had a second head! I have an extended GMPP on my car. Kohle performed the wiggle test and found many of my valves out of spec. Kohle had the GMPP rep come out and they agreed to fix the heads under warranty. Kohle installed the stage IV package. He also changed belts, fluids and hoses.

American Heritage Performance, particularly Kohle, went through my car with a fine tooth comb. They are very professional, they know their stuff and took every care to protect my car while it was being worked on. He kept me informed of every stage of this work.

I use this car to the capabilities Chevrolet intended for the Z06! American Heritage Performance gave me the confidence to continue to use my car in this way.

I cannot say enough good things about my great experience with Kohle and American Heritage Performance. I would highly recommend them for all your corvette service, repairs and mods!

P.S. You will not be disappointed
So you went with ferrea hollow stems on the exhaust side? Pertentage-wise, how much of the bill was covered by GMPP for the work on your car?

Last edited by MTPZ06; 09-18-2014 at 11:23 PM.
Old 09-19-2014, 01:23 PM
American Heritage
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,012 Likes on 533 Posts

Thanks Mike for the great/honest review. We sincerely appreciate you and your business. Now go to the track and beat that thing up!!!

MTPZ06: That is correct we installed the F2042P exhaust valves, 84% was covered by GMPP.
Old 09-20-2014, 05:24 PM
MTPZ06
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by American Heritage
Thanks Mike for the great/honest review. We sincerely appreciate you and your business. Now go to the track and beat that thing up!!!

MTPZ06: That is correct we installed the F2042P exhaust valves, 84% was covered by GMPP.
That's great news...I may find myself in a similar situation someday.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:49 PM
American Heritage
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,012 Likes on 533 Posts

Originally Posted by MTPZ06
That's great news...I may find myself in a similar situation someday.
Just give us a call/PM or email we would be glad to have you
Old 09-30-2014, 12:19 AM
MTPZ06
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Just give us a call/PM or email we would be glad to have you
I intend to...just waiting on some spintron results.
Old 11-19-2014, 10:53 PM
MTPZ06
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

One more question, but you may not have the answer: If I find myself in the exact same scenario, and I opt for non-OE parts (such as F2042P valves) under a GMPP claim/repair...can I extend my GMPP warranty (as I intend to) and have these non-OE parts covered under the GMPP in the event of a failure?
Old 11-20-2014, 02:18 AM
RamAir972003
Melting Slicks

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts

That's what this forum is all about. Helping each other not bashing all the time wow the rep didn't give you a hard time and understood the issue.

Get notified of new replies

To Exceptional service at American Heritage Performance

Quick Reply: [Z06] Exceptional service at American Heritage Performance