Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Need Help with low beam headlight turning off randomly

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 10:10 PM
quikkZ06
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help with low beam headlight turning off randomly

So I have a C6 Z06 and I'm having issues with my low beams. I've always kept the headlight switch in auto. when I pulled it of the garage I drove to the store and all was good but after I was done at the store which was like 30min later I went to turn my Vette on but the low beams did not go on. I switched it to manual and still no luck so I drove home with the high beams on. Yesterday I was driving it at night and they were working when I turned it on but on the way to a friends house I noticed that my headlights had randomly turned of so high beams it was again. Has anyone else had this issue with there C6 in general? Any help would greatly be appropriated.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:37 PM
erick_e
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 93 Likes on 71 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15-'16

Possibly your problem.

http://www.torquenews.com/106/gm-rec...light-failures

http://www.edmunds.com/car-news/2005...eadlights.html
Old 10-02-2014, 11:05 AM
Chevy Cust Svc
Race Director

Received 677 Likes on 504 Posts

Originally Posted by quikkZ06
So I have a C6 Z06 and I'm having issues with my low beams. I've always kept the headlight switch in auto. when I pulled it of the garage I drove to the store and all was good but after I was done at the store which was like 30min later I went to turn my Vette on but the low beams did not go on. I switched it to manual and still no luck so I drove home with the high beams on. Yesterday I was driving it at night and they were working when I turned it on but on the way to a friends house I noticed that my headlights had randomly turned of so high beams it was again. Has anyone else had this issue with there C6 in general? Any help would greatly be appropriated.
Hey there,

Please PM us your VIN, contact information, mileage, and if you have a preferred dealer. We'd like to discuss this concern further!

Marissa
Chevrolet Customer Care

Get notified of new replies

To Need Help with low beam headlight turning off randomly

Quick Reply: [Z06] Need Help with low beam headlight turning off randomly