Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Nancy Auto Sales Inc Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2014, 09:38 PM
Vegas1500
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 256 Likes on 168 Posts

Default Nancy Auto Sales Inc Los Angeles

Guys, interested in a car that i found at above dealer. Price seems very good (even once i convert my CDN funds). So my questions is this, does anyone know anything about this dealership?

Heres a link to the car....if i cant post, mod please remove.

http://www.nancyautosaleslosangeles....te-427-108.php

Old 11-22-2014, 11:23 PM
2019 ZR1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 447 Likes on 315 Posts

Don't now about the dealer but the price seems low to me..
Old 11-23-2014, 12:27 AM
Flyr282
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Price seems pretty low for that kind of mileage. I like how it doesn't mention the magnetic ride control. Id run down and take a look at it for you if I was currently in the states. I live not to far from LA. I like the Land Rover listed for $75.00.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:18 AM
American Heritage
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,012 Likes on 533 Posts

We are in LA and could do an inspection on it for you. PM us
http://www.americanheritageperformance.com/
Old 11-23-2014, 09:37 AM
AimHigh
Drifting

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

Oh sorry Sir….that's a misprint / mistake.
The 50K model with AUTOMATIC is on the back lot still being detailed…this one is a little bit higher….
Old 11-23-2014, 01:04 PM
Streetk14
Melting Slicks

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

I'm not too far from LA, and I've never heard of them. With their claim of being the " Largest Independent Automobile Dealership in California", you'd think I would have.

I'm not sure if they're on the level or not, but they seem to have some very nice cars for very reasonable prices. They also have a '06 Z06 with 12k miles for $29k, and a '12 CTS-V Coupe with 16k miles for $39k. Kinda makes me want to drive down there and see for myself.

Too good to be true?
Old 11-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Vegas1500
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Streetk14
I'm not too far from LA, and I've never heard of them. With their claim of being the " Largest Independent Automobile Dealership in California", you'd think I would have.

I'm not sure if they're on the level or not, but they seem to have some very nice cars for very reasonable prices. They also have a '06 Z06 with 12k miles for $29k, and a '12 CTS-V Coupe with 16k miles for $39k. Kinda makes me want to drive down there and see for myself.

Too good to be true?
It does seem to be.... i will give them a call and talk to them tomorrow. Flew out to buy a 2011 IO CF 3 weeks ago and the car was totally misrepresented... came home with nothing... hoping someone on here would know of them.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:36 PM
breakingdad
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nancy Auto Sales - STAY VERY FAR AWAY -

I signed up to your forum to offer some advise regarding Nancy Auto Sales in Los Angeles. Michael Garcia who represents himself as being the sales manager for this company is nothing more than a crook. I purchased a 2011 Infiniti Fx50 from him in good faith and he didn't deliver my vehicle and has since disappeared. I researched the company as best I could and by all appearances the company was legit. I even googled their location and had a look at the dealership via satellite. The dealership is where it is supposed to be. Unfortunately for me I conducted the sale sight unseen as I live up in Canada. This crook took me for nearly $30,000. I have filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center. I have repeatedly tried to contact Michael by phone (just got his voice mail) and by e-mail (no response). Does anyone reading this know of a good private investigator who may be able to track this worm down? WARNING !!! DO NOT HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Corvette123456789
1st Gear

I really wish i read this blog a few days earlier. I just bought a 80 000 $ cnd porsche. Guess im never gonna get it..
Old 01-04-2015, 12:45 AM
NVNO1
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

Wow how awful! I personally hate dealers with a passion!! I always try to purchase private party and have always had very pleasant experiences doing it this way. I've owned 8 corvettes all of which I bought private party. I'm still friends with the guy I bought my first corvette from which was 22 years ago. My most recent purchase was October 31st just two months ago. I live in vegas and flew to Connecticut to by my 09 z06 private party. Great experience and great guy I bought the car from. Super easy transaction to.
Why not try to buy from a forum member? I think you would have a good experience. I think most people who sell on the forum are real enthusiasts and have a love their corvettes. IMHO it seems like the vettes on lots were typically beat down and not really cared for. Then they get the crap beat out of them on test drives and by salesmen. Then the so called "detailers" get their hands on them and swirl up the paint for you. Btw I've also sold 3 corvettes on the forum. All great experiences.
Old 01-04-2015, 12:57 AM
Vegas1500
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by NVNO1
Wow how awful! I personally hate dealers with a passion!! I always try to purchase private party and have always had very pleasant experiences doing it this way. I've owned 8 corvettes all of which I bought private party. I'm still friends with the guy I bought my first corvette from which was 22 years ago. My most recent purchase was October 31st just two months ago. I live in vegas and flew to Connecticut to by my 09 z06 private party. Great experience and great guy I bought the car from. Super easy transaction to.
Why not try to buy from a forum member? I think you would have a good experience. I think most people who sell on the forum are real enthusiasts and have a love their corvettes. IMHO it seems like the vettes on lots were typically beat down and not really cared for. Then they get the crap beat out of them on test drives and by salesmen. Then the so called "detailers" get their hands on them and swirl up the paint for you. Btw I've also sold 3 corvettes on the forum. All great experiences.
I have always bought private and have had great success. This car had popped up and was appealing. That is the only reason I was looking at it. Unfortunately right now with our dollar being so poor, I can't really shop south of the border and make it cost effective, which sucks because there is way more options available.
Old 01-04-2015, 12:55 PM
breakingdad
5th Gear

Default Michael Garcia and Nancy Auto Sales

Originally Posted by Corvette123456789
I really wish i read this blog a few days earlier. I just bought a 80 000 $ cnd porsche. Guess im never gonna get it..

I posted my comments as soon as the deal went sour. At the time of making the sale the BBB gave Nancy Auto Sales an A+ rating. They tell me they are currently looking into changing the rating. We'll see if that happens. Other than reporting it to all the proper policing agencies etc. there is little a person can do. Happy New Year to all!!!
Old 01-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Landru
Race Director

Received 1,047 Likes on 821 Posts

Originally Posted by breakingdad
I posted my comments as soon as the deal went sour. At the time of making the sale the BBB gave Nancy Auto Sales an A+ rating. They tell me they are currently looking into changing the rating. We'll see if that happens. Other than reporting it to all the proper policing agencies etc. there is little a person can do.
Have you contacted the police agency where this outfit's located to file formal complaint(s)? In America if what you accuse this guy of doing is factual he's guilty of Grand Theft, Fraud & probably a few more felonies. None to be taken lightly, neighbor.
Canadian or not you've been swindled & deserve justice, surely not shrugging off $30 large to some thief.

If you haven't pursued the above course, why not?
Old 01-04-2015, 01:30 PM
Mr. Gizmo
Le Mans Master

Received 641 Likes on 476 Posts

Originally Posted by Landru
Have you contacted the police agency where this outfit's located to file formal complaint(s)? In America if what you accuse this guy of doing is factual he's guilty of Grand Theft, Fraud & probably a few more felonies. None to be taken lightly, neighbor.
Canadian or not you've been swindled & deserve justice, surely not shrugging off $30 large to some thief.

Following this thread.. It is terrible this happened.

Lesson learned -- Never wire large sums of money to a car dealer whether it is a new car dealer that is known to be reputable or a small time unknown dealer without taking the time and effort to see the car and the people in person you or dealing with or having a trusted agent do that for you.

Of course for smaller transactions with forum members under 2k, you have to use judgment. and if buying from forum vendors, always use credit, the credit card companies have your back for the most part

Last edited by Mr. Gizmo; 01-04-2015 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Undy
Safety Car

Received 1,092 Likes on 576 Posts

"This account has been suspended" comes up when you click on their website. Doesn't look good.
Old 01-04-2015, 02:15 PM
breakingdad
5th Gear

Default Nancy Auto Sales - STAY VERY FAR AWAY -

Originally Posted by Landru

Yes of course I have contacted all law enforcement agencies including IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) and the LA Corporate Crime Center. : Pissed Off
Old 01-04-2015, 02:20 PM
breakingdad
5th Gear

Default Who is "Aim High" ?

Yes of course I have contacted all law enforcement agencies including IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) and the LA Corporate Crime Center. : Pissed Off
It looks like Aim High is a member of this forum that replied to some errors in a Nancy Auto Sales inquiry on this forum.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:52 PM
breakingdad
5th Gear

Default Aim High

It looks like Aim High is a member of this forum that replied to some errors in a Nancy Auto Sales inquiry on this forum.
Does anyone know who Aim High is? It sounds to me like he/she is somehow connected to Nancy Auto Sales. Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To Nancy Auto Sales Inc Los Angeles

Quick Reply: [Z06] Nancy Auto Sales Inc Los Angeles