Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] where can I order replacement donut gaskets for longtube header collectors

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2014, 02:45 PM
markzeronine
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default where can I order replacement donut gaskets for longtube header collectors

Are there different sizes? I need 2 of the graphite donut gaskets that connect the collector on the headers to the catless resonators on my obx headers. I assume the size would be the same for any company with a 3" pipe. Thanks in advance. -Mark
Old 12-27-2014, 06:40 PM
markzeronine
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by markzeronine
Are there different sizes? I need 2 of the graphite donut gaskets that connect the collector on the headers to the catless resonators on my obx headers. I assume the size would be the same for any company with a 3" pipe. Thanks in advance. -Mark
If they are 3" collectors and 3" diameter piping then the 3" donut gaskets are what I need right? Does any vendor have these?

Quick Reply: [Z06] where can I order replacement donut gaskets for longtube header collectors