Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] WCCH Heads... 15k mile wiggle test.

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 05:27 PM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Received 227 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by propain
Yes, ive seen you throw around that kinda thing before and then not follow through.

By the way, you got a little something on your nose...
Seriously ??? Did I make a bet, lose and then not fulfill my obligation?? If so point it out so I can rectify it immediately !!!

Otherwise please clarify your remarks so as not to disparage my integrity ............................

DH
Old 01-28-2015, 06:07 PM
propain
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by Dirty Howie
Seriously ??? Did I make a bet, lose and then not fulfill my obligation?? If so point it out so I can rectify it immediately !!!

Otherwise please clarify your remarks so as not to disparage my integrity ............................

DH

Ohhh stop your blubbering Howie. You know exactly what I am referring to.
Old 01-28-2015, 06:09 PM
Jasonoff
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Selective memory loss accompanies all talk syndrome...
Old 01-28-2015, 06:28 PM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

What the hell are you talking about

DH
Old 01-28-2015, 06:43 PM
propain
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by Jasonoff
Selective memory loss accompanies all talk syndrome...

No Z06 syndrome for you...
Old 01-28-2015, 07:06 PM
Mark2009
Safety Car

[...] We all know including Katech that Richards work is beyond reproach. [...]
No, we don't, which makes your statement ignorant, which does not bode well for the rest of your post(s).
Old 01-28-2015, 07:15 PM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Mark2009
No, we don't, which makes your statement ignorant, which does not bode well for the rest of your post(s).
Anyone can read your posts Mark. There are always two things we can count on. You are always rude and demeaning to the members and second in your mind you think you know everything about everything

I have been ignoring how you treat the membership but from now on no matter where you post if you are rude, insulting or label any member with derogative connotations I will be alerting the MODS.

Hopefully you can get the prickly proctologist probe out of your *** and be nicer from now on ............

DH
Old 01-28-2015, 07:15 PM
stefuel
Drifting

Received 135 Likes on 116 Posts

Y'all need to get a life.........................or a room
Old 01-28-2015, 07:56 PM
RedZ4me
Le Mans Master

Received 422 Likes on 257 Posts

Anyone can read your posts Mark. There are always two things we can count on. You are always rude and demeaning to the members and second in your mind you think you know everything about everything

I have been ignoring how you treat the membership but from now on no matter where you post if you are rude, insulting or label any member with derogative connotations I will be alerting the MODS.

Hopefully you can get the prickly proctologist probe out of your *** and be nicer from now on ............

DH
I would.....he's always a 'd*ck know it all' and should be reported.....the guy cuts everybody up but mods don't seem to warn him at all. Report him everytime is a great idea
Old 01-28-2015, 08:07 PM
'06 Quicksilver Z06
Team Owner

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by AZDANZ06
If you read Kohle's reply, the customer requested a Wiggle Test when they sent in the heads. They did not request Mic/Bore Measurements, you and others are the ones requesting it, so he will do it to appease all the WCCH Fans, while wasting his valuable time doing so.

Originally Posted by Unreal
What prompted the heads to get pulled and sent in anyways? I don't see anyone just pulling the heads off 15k miles after being done (from any shop) for no rhyme or reason just to get reworked again unless you knew they needed it.

Just to be clear, not attacking AH, or accusing them of doing anything shady, just wondering what prompts anyone with reworked heads to pull them off after 15k to send in to any shop? Were they noisey? Burning oil? Failed a home test?

Your answer is above, but that's part of whats so odd about the whole thing.

I mean who goes to the trouble to pull their heads and then ask for a wiggle test after they pulled them????

That's like hacking off your toe, and then mailing the severed toe to your doctor and asking your doctor to examine it to see if anything was wrong with it in the first place.

Last edited by '06 Quicksilver Z06; 01-28-2015 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:10 PM
propain
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '14

Jeeezzz... whats next? I'm going to tell my mommy on you? Some people need to do a ball check.

Howie, you had it coming. Your relentless fanboi and brown nosing of WCCH is getting really old. Just ask him out already. I'm sure he will say yes.

WCCH and Richard are not perfect. For you to say they are is complete and total ignorance.

Let me guess... you are going to report this post? You have been warned time and time again about your solicitation of WCCH on this forum and you continue to ignore it. Careful when you open Pandora box. You shall be judged as well.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:12 PM
propain
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by '06 Quicksilver Z06
Your answer is above, but that's part of whats so odd about the whole thing.

I mean who goes to the trouble to pull their heads and then ask for a wiggle test after they pulled them????

That's like hacking off your toe, and then asking your doctor to examine it to see if anything was wrong with it in the first place.

Who pulls their heads and doesn't bother to do a real bore/mic inspection after sending them to the guy who did them? Especially when you can throw the results in the face of all his detractors.

Ill tell you who, someone with something to hide.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:23 PM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Jeeezzz... whats next? I'm going to tell my mommy on you? Some people need to do a ball check.

Howie, you had it coming. Your relentless fanboi and brown nosing of WCCH is getting really old. Just ask him out already. I'm sure he will say yes.

WCCH and Richard are not perfect. For you to say they are is complete and total ignorance.

Let me guess... you are going to report this post? You have been warned time and time again about your solicitation of WCCH on this forum and you continue to ignore it. Careful when you open Pandora box. You shall be judged as well.
Hahahaha ...............I am tempted to use GF as you have done in the past but I will hold my tongue. Why don't you just deal with me and leave Mark to fend for himself.

Actually, I told the MODs before that I didn't feel like reporting you and others for calling me out. They said my ***** were too big and I should report the incident.

As for promoting an outside vendor please note that I have not offered up any solicitation. Rather I am responding to members who mention their name or as you have just done evoked their name in quest of a response from me.

DH
Old 01-28-2015, 08:37 PM
propain
Melting Slicks

St. Jude Donor '14

Hahahaha ...............I am tempted to use GF as you have done in the past but I will hold my tongue. Why don't you just deal with me and leave Mark to fend for himself.

Actually, I told the MODs before that I didn't feel like reporting you and others for calling me out. They said my ***** were too big and I should report the incident.

As for promoting an outside vendor please note that I have not offered up any solicitation. Rather I am responding to members who mention their name or as you have just done evoked their name in quest of a response from me.

DH
I wouldn't tell mommy like you did when I said it If you did.

Mark is a GF and I value his opinion. Much more than yours, that's for sure. He might be harsh but he knows his stuff. You just spout off whatever your... wait for it... GF tells you to say.

I don't care what you told the mods or have discussed with them. If you need others to fight your battles for you good luck with that.

BTW I am enjoying your attempts at locking this down as well so this will be my last reply to you in this line of meaningless discussion. Enjoy the last word.

Hopefully we get more info from AH soon. Doesn't really matter though. The wiggle says it all and this thread will live on and be referenced even if it is locked. WCCH head is out of spec after 15K miles. One for the books. Anyone running that setup better start inspecting.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:40 PM
AZDANZ06
Drifting

Received 145 Likes on 78 Posts

Old 01-28-2015, 08:41 PM
MTPZ06
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,592 Likes on 1,335 Posts

Originally Posted by LFZ
Must have been all that bounce from those heavy SS valves wearing the hell out of those guides.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:10 PM
Brandon619
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 242 Likes on 209 Posts

This post is spot on, the fanboy stuff gets old especially when other threads by Howie are him talking about forum sponsors, its all about the sponsors!

I also agree that Mark has ALOT of knowledge to give to the Corvette forum members and sometimes just puts his statements out there (this is meant to as a complement).

I don't understand why one would try to get a thread locked. The OP is sharing an experience and just because one believes that this could never be or is proven wrong shouldn't be a reason to lock a thread, just simply leave the thread alone.

I wouldn't tell mommy like you did when I said it If you did.

Mark is a GF and I value his opinion. Much more than yours, that's for sure. He might be harsh but he knows his stuff. You just spout off whatever your... wait for it... GF tells you to say.

I don't care what you told the mods or have discussed with them. If you need others to fight your battles for you good luck with that.

BTW I am enjoying your attempts at locking this down as well so this will be my last reply to you in this line of meaningless discussion. Enjoy the last word.

Hopefully we get more info from AH soon. Doesn't really matter though. The wiggle says it all and this thread will live on and be referenced even if it is locked. WCCH head is out of spec after 15K miles. One for the books. Anyone running that setup better start inspecting.

Get notified of new replies

To WCCH Heads... 15k mile wiggle test.

Old 01-28-2015, 09:18 PM
'06 Quicksilver Z06
Team Owner

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandon619
This post is spot on, the fanboy stuff gets old especially when other threads by Howie are him talking about forum sponsors, its all about the sponsors!

I also agree that Mark has ALOT of knowledge to give to the Corvette forum members and sometimes just puts his statements out there (this is meant to as a complement).

I don't understand why one would try to get a thread locked. The OP is sharing an experience and just because one believes that this could never be or is proven wrong shouldn't be a reason to lock a thread, just simply leave the thread alone.
Nobody is trying to get the thread locked.

That's just a few people in here crying "wolf" because they don't like legitimate questions asked and points made surrounding this subject by others.

Indeed, only one person, Jason has suggested that the thread be locked.

And BTW, what "experience" do you think that the OP of the thread is sharing????

Do you believe that this is his car???

ctsv510 already called him on that early on.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1588818760

Do yourself a favor and follow the thread instead of complaining about imaginary attempts to have it locked.

What's in that video, especially when I look at it on YouTube, I put right on par with a commercial. Thing is, many of those viewing it do not recognize it as such.

Last edited by '06 Quicksilver Z06; 01-28-2015 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:46 PM
FSTFRC
Safety Car

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by RedZ4me
I would.....he's always a 'd*ck know it all' and should be reported.....the guy cuts everybody up but mods don't seem to warn him at all. Report him everytime is a great idea
Old 01-28-2015, 09:48 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Quick Reply: [Z06] WCCH Heads... 15k mile wiggle test.