Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] My experience with Race Proven Motorsports in New Castle Delaware...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2015, 04:13 PM
2019 ZR1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 447 Likes on 315 Posts

Default My experience with Race Proven Motorsports in New Castle Delaware...

I just wanted to take a minute to let everyone on here know about this shop. Usually we only hear about the bad things that shops do. I'm very impressed with the way Race Proven Motorsports handles problems with their work. I had them put a A&A fuel system on my Z06 last fall and when I went to start it to take it out of storage it would crank several times before starting. I called and talked to Bill that handles all the pricing and makes appointments. I told him what was going on and he said it could be a couple things and that they would have to look at it. I explained that I'm 5 hours away and that I would need a early morning appointment so that I could get it fixed and get back on the road to come home. He said no problem. I get there Monday morning and they take my car right in and 25 minutes later the tech comes out and tells us that the fuel pump was bad that the put in last fall. Bill calls the local Chevy dealer to get one and of course they didn't have one in stock and couldn't get one until the following morning. Fran (The Owner) & Bill both said they were sorry like 3 times. I told them I would just stay another day and be back in the morning. They said that would work and offered to pay for my hotel room. I couldn't believe it and told them no but they could buy me a couple beers. Lol Anyways, I have had a few vehicles that I had other shops mod and had a few bad experiences but Race Proven Motorsports stands behind their work. Great shop!!!
Old 04-23-2015, 07:45 PM
ATC399
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 768 Likes on 395 Posts

Always nice to hear positive feedback about the after market folk.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:54 PM
Gary '09 C6
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 454 Likes on 399 Posts

good outcome !
Old 04-23-2015, 08:45 PM
edmundu
Burning Brakes

Received 47 Likes on 29 Posts

Stand behind their work, and reach into their own pockets!!! OR at least make the offer to...

Kudo's to any shop that goes above and beyond! Well deserved praise for Fran and company
Old 04-24-2015, 10:30 AM
JayplaySS2
Melting Slicks

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I say this over and over to customers- I am a Service Manager of a busy CDJR dealership.

It's fine when everything goes smooth but when unexpected things happen.... that's when a vendor or business owner has a chance to go above and beyond. These are not times that should stress us out, they are times we stand up and show what you're made of.

The best sailors are made on the roughest seas-

Keep up the stellar work RPM
Old 05-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Frans96ss
Le Mans Master

Received 352 Likes on 210 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Appreciate the kind works Guy....

Get notified of new replies

To My experience with Race Proven Motorsports in New Castle Delaware...

Quick Reply: [Z06] My experience with Race Proven Motorsports in New Castle Delaware...