Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] 2010 Z option codes

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2015, 01:27 PM
stefuel
Drifting

Received 135 Likes on 116 Posts
Default 2010 Z option codes

Is there a master list of option codes posted or published somewhere that I could use to confirm factory options a seller says is on the Z he's selling. I have asked for a picture of the sticker that lists the codes but have not received it yet. I assume it's still in the glove box like all other GM products I've seen? It's supposed to be a high option car but seeing the sticker would put more faith in that claim
Old 05-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Flyr282
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

On the top of the page under tools there's a VIN decoder. I think it gives some of the options on the vehicle. Depending on what level of trim 1lz, 2lz, 3lz, that would also indicate some of the included options like heated seats.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:16 PM
McCall38
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

If you can get the VIN request a VIS printout from your friendly local GM dealer or if you search the forum a few people have access. Ken Fichtner has helped me with them in the past.

Last edited by McCall38; 05-22-2015 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Spell check
Old 05-23-2015, 01:55 AM
Minkster
Melting Slicks

Received 103 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by stefuel
Is there a master list of option codes posted or published somewhere that I could use to confirm factory options a seller says is on the Z he's selling. I have asked for a picture of the sticker that lists the codes but have not received it yet. I assume it's still in the glove box like all other GM products I've seen? It's supposed to be a high option car but seeing the sticker would put more faith in that claim
CAC website has the RPO codes for each year Vette.
Old 05-23-2015, 07:33 AM
stefuel
Drifting

Received 135 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by Minkster
CAC website has the RPO codes for each year Vette.
I have the VIN number. I am working today but have a couple of local GM dealers close by that I could go to tomorrow and check. Do they normally charge for that service? I have to return to my GMC dealer as I have a CEL on that they just cleared and it came back. I bought a scan tool so I could see for my self what the code is. That was P0013 (camshaft position actuator). They claimed the oil level was low and the oil was overdue. Changing the oil and clearing the code should take care of it. NOT.
Old 05-24-2015, 01:22 AM
Minkster
Melting Slicks

Received 103 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by stefuel
I have the VIN number. I am working today but have a couple of local GM dealers close by that I could go to tomorrow and check. Do they normally charge for that service? I have to return to my GMC dealer as I have a CEL on that they just cleared and it came back. I bought a scan tool so I could see for my self what the code is. That was P0013 (camshaft position actuator). They claimed the oil level was low and the oil was overdue. Changing the oil and clearing the code should take care of it. NOT.
Depends on the dealer and what kind of relationship you have with them. I have usually been able to get the Vehicle Build Sheet (which contains the RPOs) without much hassle. Good luck!

Get notified of new replies

To 2010 Z option codes

Quick Reply: [Z06] 2010 Z option codes