Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Updating/upgrading the interior - Pic Request

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 05:50 PM
scalla1384
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Updating/upgrading the interior - Pic Request

I know there was a thread about modernizing the interior not so long ago. I couldn't find it.

Anyways, I love my Z, but the interior is bland. Needs some upgrading. Mines a 2009 Victory red Z. It has the carbon fiber radio trim.

I'd really like to do red inserts (middle) on the seats. Not sure if anyone sells a skin? Couldn't find much...

I'm debating if I want to do the red/black shift boot, and e brake boot. The red center console lid looks pretty cool. But, I'm not sure if that'll be too much red trim? Not counting the seats as I won't do that til winter.

I also plan on getting the red top/bottom and black sides 2 tone steering wheel cover from wheel skins.

Also plan on upgrading the terrible factory in dash nav head unit with a Kenwood one.

I think that will go a long way. One thing I can't thing of anything to do, or I don't even know if you can, is the dash. The dash looks so plain. Not sure if anyone has any suggestions?

Anyways, post up your interior pics please! I'd really like to see some with the 2 tone shift/ebrake boots and solid color center console lid. Preferably red, but any color will do! Thanks

Shaun
Old 08-01-2015, 09:29 PM
mikes08z06
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not your colors of course, but some ideas:

Old 08-01-2015, 10:48 PM
scalla1384
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That looks pretty trick man.

Info on those suede? Pieces on the side of the center console please? I really like that.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:12 AM
mikes08z06
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scalla1384
That looks pretty trick man.

Info on those suede? Pieces on the side of the center console please? I really like that.
Tunnel drapes and majority of the interior pieces, door panels, etc., by DSVettes. You can specify the stitching patterns and stitch and leather colors you want. Their work is very good, quality leather and prices...uh more reasonable than some IMHO. Seats are Caravaggio Daytona with Ebony leather, Titanium stitching, Alcantara and carbon fiber backs.
Old 08-02-2015, 04:10 AM
Z06Ronald
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts

Like post # 2, not your colors but some ideas.

May 27, 2015

May 27, 2015

November 13, 2011

September 23, 2012

Get notified of new replies

To Updating/upgrading the interior - Pic Request

Quick Reply: [Z06] Updating/upgrading the interior - Pic Request